• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Holy hell it was raining hard during the drive in this morning, traffic was slowed to 20-30mph on the highway.

Thankfully the rain cleared up by the time I got to the office.. I forgot my umbrella and was prepared to run into the building and spend the entire day soaked.

Don't you mean "balls to the wall"? I know what it means. Jay Leno taught me on one of those car shows on Discovery HD.

No, but it's probably the same thing.

Has to do with something like this.

behrens1a.jpg

As I recall, when the engine is at WOT the balls that are spinning get as far apart as possible. They have something to do with the air intake or something like that.

Scratch?

Thanks guys. She was only like 3.5 yrs old too which really sucks. Scratch is like 18yrs old and has seen almost a half dozen other cats come and go.

Been watching that. Really makes me regret not going into aeronautical engineering and trying to get a job in the space program like I thought I should do when I was younger.

Felt the same way back in February during Discovery's last launch.

HOLY CRAP I just scored 129 points in 1 word w/ Chris with QUIZ!

Back