• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

i remember that thread. i haven't looked at it in about 6 months though.

Ya I knew it was Skulver's, (remember that thread back when he was Skullivarian). Thats why I was surprised to see that. I went through there, and it just looks like some of those welds aren't the greatest, it surprised me. I saw another instance when it was showing the inside engine compartment, the flange welded to the tube for the engine brace.

Nice Colin.

Bumper today!

when i played high school hockey we beat a team 23-0. their goalie even quit in the second period and skated off the ice, which is when i scored.

Ha, I like how Anthony's, Colin's, and Adam's avatars are all my pictures from the M&G.

Back in baseball, we got pummelled the first day 15-2 and 16-3 in the double header the first day of the tournament by some big shot AAU teams. They got cocky, we played 4 games the next day, and ended up reversing the score, killing those teams, and winning the tournament, with an invitation to the world series in Texas.

The funny thing was one of the teams brought in a player from the next town over who was supposed to be amazing, and we still beat them 16-4.

Anyone remember Izzy Alconterra (SP?) the guy who played for the sox, and kicked the catcher in the minor leauges? Ya his son was on one of those teams we beat.

I was listening to the WAAF the other day and they were talking about this story. The team that lost was from a special needs school. The winning coach called the losing coach the night before and asked if he wanted his team to play more lightly than normally. The losing coach said no, that they wanted to play their best team.

Mark (aka the avatar guy), I bet you played in center field, playin' in the grass.

On another thought, I WANT MY BUMPER!!! I hope the Fedex guy reads this and skips all of his other deliveries. "OH SNAP, THAT'S AN XJ BUMPER, I'D BETTER GET IT TO THIS GUY ASAP!!!"

i'm in astronomy 100 right now. i needed an extra class to maintain full-time student status and therefore keep my scholarships... this is what i landed on. my girlfriend took it last spring and i helped her through the math of it then... the prof is funny, he's like oh this class really isn't a joke, it has real math in it and it might be hard. ...as i'm doing the HW he just passed out. oh well.

so what if you have a sweet camera and know how to use it. i'm a lame-o and i need to fix my avatar so it's not all pixelated.

this is a general question, does it make me a tool if i have a picture of my own jeep as my background? i can't help it if it's a cool picture..

my background is also my avatar Anthony, don't feel bad...

my bumper reinforcement plates and bulkhead reinforcement plate is here. along with the directions. I was on Warn's website because eventually I plan on doing a hidden winch. I looked at the measurements for the mounting bolts on the winch and they're the same as the existing holes on the bulkhead reinforcement plate. It was meant to be!

I just got myself a Front axle to build.

Vacuum disconnect 30.... Both UCA mounts are cast...mmmmm...

all i gotta do is make a nifty little plate to cover up the vac disconnect port and start the build!!!

warn has one for sale, but i have no idea how much it costs. probably 20 bucks for a thin, small sheet of stamped steel.

What happened to you getting Justpunchit's axles?

ummm, don't do it Tim...If you're doing the one piece axle conversion you need to get a seal that'll work for the passenger side of the carrier. I have one of those in my XJ and all it does is leak gear fluid out of that seal...PITA!

yeah i have one too... it pisses me off, but it's a necessary evil. i'd rather leak and have 4.56 and a tru trac that i acquired at a very fair price (thanks billy) than still be stuck with 3.07s and not leak.

apparently changing that seal is a piece of cake. it's actually my driver's side inner seal that's leaking right now. ...i suppose this should go in tech, but does anyone know offhand if the driver's side seal in the disco 30 is the same as a normal seal in a newer 30?

Back