• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

is that just the paint? 1/4" steel doesn't just crack like that...

i thought/hoped it was jsut the paint at first, but i can feel seperation on the leading edge. seems to stop between the bolts. not really that surprised, its right along the base of a weld and it explains why ive had problems keepin those bolts tight. add it to the list of things i gotta work on

5kh7iv.jpg

i had so many people confused/intrigued/curious about the new stack of tires in my living room last night. at least a dozen "what are those for?"s throughout the night, all from separate people and separate times. i cant wait until spring when i can have my axles done and have the gears to push the 32s!

at least they got good use as a chair for drunk people:
n14900005_31184881_3833.jpg

i had so many people confused/intrigued/curious about the new stack of tires in my living room last night. at least a dozen "what are those for?"s throughout the night, all from separate people and separate times. i cant wait until spring when i can have my axles done and have the gears to push the 32s!

at least they got good use as a chair for drunk people:
n14900005_31184881_3833.jpg
at least i'm not the only one now. :cheers:

too many tires and being in college is where it's at.

just kidding, it really sucks having too much jeep stuff in college cuz i can't work on it when and where i want.

thats one reason i'm rocking the nitrogen tank for air tools, since it's not practical for me to try to have a whole air compressor and tank set up if i'm moving in a couple months again.

it was funny last night especially how for some of the people who were asking about the tires, the last time they had been over there was a christmas tree in the same place!

A wise man once said, "Its much better to break a hub bolt in your garage, then to break it on the trail"

34e56vt.jpg

.......(I also happen to be that wise man)

I have a couple of those hanging around too. I don't think I gave Colin all of my extras (I randomly discovered I had like 8 or 9 extras one day)

I'll try to remember to bring those.

A wise man once said...

A wise man once told me not to go into the big puddle. He actually said it on more than one occasion. 1st time I didn't listen to him, I got my picture in a magazine, 2nd time I almost blew my engine.

I began listening to him after the 4th or so time.

As I don't remember what page it was posted in here, I'll just repost the picture.

Four Wheeler Magazine, under the section of reader's worst stucks.
A friend sent it in, had no idea until a friend called to congratulate me on getting into the magazine.
MikeJ_08252008_2.jpg

As you can tell, the picture is froma long time ago. it was July 2nd, 2006 to be exact.

i have a handfull of spare hub bolts too... good things to have. spare shafts for all 4 corners are even better

lol I think I remember that issue Mark.

BTW, I think I have like over 15 hub bolts after the ones you gave to me.

I have an entire 1.5'x2' tray full of XJ bolts. I bring it everytime I go wheeling.

It's a heavy sumbitch

Back