• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The MiXJ

:kissyou: I'm ordering the front shafts in a few days, maybe some gears... Leave me alone!! You're being mean, Billy!! hahah

duck weather :( I've got everything ordered, minus the gearset for the front end. Superior Discovery series shafts are here for the front. Just basically need to get a break in the weather and throw stuff together... I've gotten a few little things done when it's not raining, but not a whole ton. Unibody stiffeners are pretty much ready to be welded on, rear disc conversion is done, etc... It needs to be done before September, I'm signed up for Fall Crawl and there's really no reason not to have it done by then. Thanks for your interest in the build! :) :wave1:

:bawl:

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

there is actual work being done for this jeep!!!

33w5y0x.jpg

6eoljt.jpg

so, got some seats out of a miata from a friend of mine. I'm planning to wire the CB to the speakers hidden in the headrests, eventually. For the meantime they're just normal boring old seats.

0824091157.jpg

annnnd as of about 20 minutes ago...

downsized_0902092146.jpg

:party: it's getting close!!

axle is sitting a couple inches to the DS in these two pictures, but you get the idea. they stick out a fair amount, but not ridiculously far by any means. I like it.

downsized_0902092147.jpg

downsized_0902092147a.jpg

Ha, look at Colin's face, what the heck is he doing in this picture?

Colin, the least photographic kid I know, besides myself.

I made THAT face on purpose! :roflmao:

I think I was pretending to put on the pinion nut or something stupid. I'm amazed we got ANYTHING done that day.

And Travis, you now have no excuse to not make Fall Crawl.

And Travis, you now have no excuse to not make Fall Crawl.

eh. we'll see how it drives. ;) haha. MIGHT take it around the block tonight, got a nice little list that needs to get done before then, but we'll see.

awesome!

BTW, that face reminds me of Jeff Dunham's Walter... :roll:

THIS THREAD RULES!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!

But seriously, can't wait to wheel with this awesome 4-wheeling automobile.

Back