• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Jank

We just got back from Harlan on Sunday and it was an awesome trip. It did rain every day but we came prepared and had 900 square feet under tarp and easy up. The 39.5’s did great and with the exception of a crushed exhaust hanger and a dented oil pan I came out in pretty good shape. Well until the last trail of the last day. I pulled up on Grapevine with full intention to either make it or break something. About half way up I was under full throttle trying to climb a ledge when I took a bad bounce and came down right on the rear driveshaft wrenching it into two pieces instantly. But even though I broke the mood was high, there is nothing like making a full throttle assault on a trail you know you probably can’t make all while blasting AC/DC. It was a blast. We didn’t take a lot of photo's due to rain but here are a few pics.

Crawford’s Cry
Crawfords%20Cry_zpsf2mtwcoz.png

Rail Bed
Railbed%201_zps4x81kbgu.png

Railbed_zpsricjjubj.png

Mason Jar
Maon%20Jar%20Entrance_zpswdmgbf47.png

Lower Damnation
Lower%20Damnation%20Exit_zpsh1qigcjj.png

Lions Den
Lions%20Den%20Entrance_zpsa6kbt5hc.png

Lions%20Den%20Drop_zpsvbax8cbp.png

Lions%20Den%20Drop%201_zpssg68wlc8.png

Lions%20Den_zpsr2e5uy94.png

Lions%20Den%20Exit_zpsfnltkxxg.png

Lions%20Den%20Exit%201_zpssbgwqan4.png

Christmas came early this year, I've been looking for a new set of Beadlocks and found a guy with 2 full sets of these Ultra X103's for sale so I bought them both. Anyone looking for a set of 8 x 15, 5 x 5.5 Forged Aluminum Beadlocks for half price? Can't wait to get them all mounted up and on my Jeep.

IMG_20151222_133012653_HDR_zpspplsuu30.jpg

Had a couple people ask so here are the specifics. The rims are new in the box and come with all the hardware. The price of these rims are $403.00 each and I'm selling them for half price at $800.00.

Rim size: 8x15
Bolt Pattern: 5x5.5
Backspacing: 3.5 inches

ya. picking them up tomorrow. going to suck to make the drive... but ive got a company car right now so i wont have to put miles on my truck lease, and itll be cheaper than shipping them.

i personally was looking for a set of walker evans... but like you said, these are nice, and the price is right. from what i can gather, they are made by the same people who make walkers too... but i could be wrong.

Back