• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get done before Winterfest" List.....

yup, they are so pretty, it seems a shame to mount them and get them dirty, we have been swapping the D60 front in and a 9" rear. We also did a triangulated 4 link front and the PCS steering. Still have to do all the cutting brakes also. He just bought a dyantrac high pinion rear steering axle for it also. It won't be going in right away because we are gonna have to narrow the rear frame for it.

yup, they are so pretty, it seems a shame to mount them and get them dirty, we have been swapping the D60 front in and a 9" rear. We also did a triangulated 4 link front and the PCS steering. Still have to do all the cutting brakes also. He just bought a dyantrac high pinion rear steering axle for it also. It won't be going in right away because we are gonna have to narrow the rear frame for it.

Tyler(Team Willys) used those on the LS2XJ and that thing did great at Harlan! That TJ oughta hang right there with you and Brian! :eek:

Yeah I seen the pics of it, I did a complete build on this TJ a little over a year ago with a Clayton double triangulated 7" stretch with Genright tank, atlas, blue torch rockers and comp corners and grill gaurd stinger. This time I am doing a stretch on the front with a triangulated 4 link and the 1 ton axles and cutting brakes and full hydro steering. He has been coming down from Columbus,Oh to help on it. We have become pretty good friends over the year. I talked with him for about 6 months through emails while he was still serving in Iraq and then did the build when he got back. We still have todo the hoops and shocks and then it will be back on the ground, then swap the steering pump and do the orbital valve mount and plumbing for that, then do the cutting brakes. It will have no problem running with Brian and me. Depending on how the weather is will decide if I will be driving mine or not though. My heart does not react to cold very well. I really miss the snow runs I used to do.

Hobag.......

You missed the point...

Fullsize...I got a strap with your name all over it... :moon:

you can see it in this pic

129_1008_02+north_american_xj_association_winterfest+matt_rowland_1995_XJ.jpg

mac 'and its ready to go now' gyvr

that it is!!

I do believe I have the truck back to running normal now, so that is a relief. Now back to focus on the XJ.....

Cheese "may still have time to go full width" Man

Started the rockerpanel installation. Picked up an 8.8 a couple months ago. Dont know if it will make it in or not.

whe i get back from az we`ll tear into it.

disco "can we do it? YES WE CAN!" steve

check off one for my trip. Got my locker installed yesterday and my Ruff Stuff differential cover on also. I still need to get some rock sliders!!

Good call, my rockers have stayed in one piece because of mine.

Hoping to bump it up to 4", put 33's on, swap the rear axle, regear the front and swap in my t-case with SYE but it will probably just get the axle swap, front gears and still be on 31's!:D

Finally got NEW TIRES!!!!! Cooper Discoverer STTs have been aMAZing so far!
It's only taken 2 years to do... :S

Next step, new leaf packs!

99SJ 'I hope to get em before February' Ex

I've sourced axles and lift for the front. Just need to find some decent leaf springs now.

Need a new HPD30 if anyone has one to part with (3.55 gears)

Hoping to have long arms and stiffeners on too.

My list:
Tires--in the shop-----DONE
Trans. mount--in the shop-----DONE
Rock rails--???
Rebuild OBA pump
Trailer plates

Can't think of anything else right now.

JIM.

Need a new HPD30 if anyone has one to part with (3.55 gears)

Hoping to have long arms and stiffeners on too.

I may have one by then. I will keep you posted.

Back