• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The extravaganza who's bringing what thread.....

this thread will be addressed seriously say Tuesday of next week when im on vacation and not going insane....

i'll also be bringing a big amp and speaker, so bring your ipods if theres something you want to listen to.

i have made a mix already on my ipod.

nothing else will be played.

i dont wanna hear someones fag ass music.

ye sheep take heed the Shepard has spoken.

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll also be bringing a big amp and speaker, so bring your ipods if theres something you want to listen to.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
i have made a mix already on my ipod.

nothing else will be played.

i dont wanna hear someones fag ass music.

ye sheep take heed the Shepard has spoken.
i hope your mix lasts 3 days you jackass :D

so then not three days... jackass. :D

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
i love you.
rbcode_001.jpg

Look who just showed up:

Bette-Midler-1.jpg

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I'm out for the extravaganza. I went into the shop today to check some emails and I'll be testing Saturday. Killed my Saturday night plans too. motherfuck.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dude, wtf? You gotta make it there.

Well just ordered a 15gal keg of BJ's brewhouse blonde. I figured that at least that way I can drink the entire time we are in camp and not get to fubared and then in the evening brake out with the 100 or so jello shots.

Besides above, I am only bringing basic snacks and water.

I hope the beer on tap for all plus the jello shots to some, dont have enough for ALL sorry :) = food for me and my party of 2 others....

FYI Site 23 is MINE and I need the FULL Driveway! Please show some respect to this and not be in it, on saturday about 10 AM when I get there... All I need of the camp site itself is enough roof for one Very large tent. So if you need camp space thats fine, I will give any that needs camp ground space all I have to offer. I have paid for both 23 and 26 for fri - sun and only ask for the full driveway from 10AM sat thru about 10AM sun.

Thanks

Last edited:
ok folks. the time is almost here. im going to go through this thread and try to make a list so we know where we stand. please keep the chit chat down, and if i miss you on the list quote it and add yourself.

Back