• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

The 8 is just above the 5 on the number pad there chief.

2.5 liter straight 6? With an auto? I didn't think they did 2.5/autos in 92 very often, nevermind 6cyl ones...

Maybe one of the Times it was stolen they made off with a litre or two

I have a 2.7L straight 6, but it's not supposed to be like that

It might even be a 4.xx straight 6 if it melted enough off the piston!

alarm (this was installed before I got it because the truck was stolen 3 times from the original owner, that's how bad-ass this thing is)

Hmm, pre-stolen vehicle. Because they are that badass.

i may know where theres a mint, primered bed for 800

that looks like mine did when I got it, all Beverly Hillbilly. Sold the flatbed on craigslist for $20 haha.

I'd be weary of the bed you saw in primer. I saw it a week prior and it had lots of rust in the seams, so I'm wondering if they did the right thing, or just cleaned it up and filled with bondo.

i didnt even see it. i flat out told him i wasnt gonna pay 800 lol

it's a good deal if it was fixed correctly. those beds are extremely hard to find rust free anywhere outside of Texas/California area. The new bedsides I bought were almost $400 in parts then putting them on was a nightmare and all said and done, they're not as strong as the factory setup...although they're not rust free and don't have that seam in the middle.

but then again, that's more than many people pay for their Jeep to begin with! Unless it is mint.

Back