• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe asp Lots-O-Craigslist Thread

did you know you can get trucks just like that, already built, but they have larger, comfier interiors, and don't look goofy as XXXX?
I can't stand the way most modern* pickups look. And I rather like a bucket seat MJ, they are comfy as hell even for me and I normally feel cramped in any vehicle I drive.

Its DRW, it'll have four wheel drive :gee:
:gee:

* where modern = made after the early 90s

did you know you can get trucks just like that, already built, but they have larger, comfier interiors, and don't look goofy as XXXX?
As much as I agree with you it'd be fun to watch them both try it.

If Ken does it, it will take 2.5 weeks and come out hobbled together and barely stay together, but he'll tow his 5 ton with it some how.

Ross would buy all brand new parts, put the MJ on jack stands and then go ride a mini bike around while telling stupid people where to park.

As much as I agree with you it'd be fun to watch them both try it.

If Ken does it, it will take 2.5 weeks and come out hobbled together and barely stay together, but he'll tow his 5 ton with it some how.

Ross would buy all brand new parts, put the MJ on jack stands and then go ride a mini bike around while telling stupid people where to park.
I actually do build things right occasionally... I have been collecting parts for this for several months now :gee:

Building an MJ like that would be awesome but I would really love to have a rust free body/chassis to start with that I could swap in a fresh/rebuild 4.7 stroker, 97+ front clip (I already have the 97+ parts so I'm on my way:D), AX-15, NP242, and something about lift (can't decide if i want to keep it stock height, or lift it an inch or two with 31s)

On the other hand if I found myself with money burning a hole in my pocket the stroker would become an LS1 and the axles would be replaced with stock width D44/D44.

But I have other priorities for now so that project won't be happening for at least another year.

doesn't say it's 4x4, make sure you don't get yohned, check for a transfer case

Wait, why am I even thinking about 33's on red jeep? :gee:
when are you parting out black jeep and fixing up the nova to drive?

Back