• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Ask Crazyjim a question" Thread

i don't want to be, thats just my remidy to not call/email/txt her non stop like a crazed menstrual twat.
My theory is lack of communication will make her wonder what i'm doing and why i'm not contacting...soon i'll agree with the break up, tell her we should be friends and that something amazing has happened in my life, then she'll want to come back with a mystic intrigue.
Is this an aloof attempt at mind control? Maybe, but women certainly don't want something that's needy pathetic and to easy to get. And if it doesn't work then i'll move on.
Man What is the ratio of women to men to prison bee ecches's up there in Folsom?? It's time to break out or switch to the other side Pal.

Jim were you the one who took this picture of Grimm and that redneck Earl?

mikehotdog.jpg

Man What is the ratio of women to men to prison bee ecches's up there in Folsom?? It's time to break out or switch to the other side Pal.

Your not making much sense to me or you just feel bigger calling hetero dudes gay:dunno:

Anyways my tactics of aloofness and just doing my own thing worked like a charm. She came crawling back.

Your not making much sense to me or you just feel bigger calling hetero dudes gay:dunno:

Anyways my tactics of aloofness and just doing my own thing worked like a charm. She came crawling back.
Hope it works out dude, maybe you guys can get some counseling to learn to communicate more effectively.

Well that's just crazy.

Mike pretty much nailed it, got carried away with the XJ, got super busy with a wedding and life in general. Parted ways with it, bought a half completed truck and poured tons of money into it to finish it completely, sold it at a huge loss after realizing it stressed me out more than it made me happy.

Now I'm content with the SXS, I can park it and put it away until next trip and go thrash on it. The wife and I are going to be in the market for another 97+ XJ here soonish though. :D

Miss you guys!

:wave:

Back