• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Ask Crazyjim a question" Thread

This thread is EPIC!! :roflmao:

Jim,

(True story!)

My wife's half-brother's-half brother and his wife and kids came to "visit" from AZ. They ended up squatting in my 5th wheel in my driveway for over 7 weeks. After completely trashing my toy hauler and her getting arrested for PCS I told them all to GTFO!!!!!!

Now my wife is pissed at me.

Will flowers smooth this one over, or will I actually have to spend some real money?

Thanking you in advance for your advice oh wise and powerful one.......
Put some nice new curtains up in the 5th wheel .....for her!

Can you get your partner fired and hire me???? :cheers:

repos look like a blast!!

if a chicken and a half, laid an egg and a half, in a day and a half, how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg, to kick to seeds out of a XXXX pickle?

haha you cant write the word D I L L ?? what is up with that? haha

If fuzzy wuzzy was a bear...
Yet Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair...
This would make fuzzy wuzzy not to gawdamn fawking fuzzy now... Correct?

How many pancakes would it take to build a dog house if alligators could fly?

I've been there man, and actually it happened to me with my latest job. My "partner" for repo ended up taking a day job, but still wanted to work repo. Well, unfortunately that didn't last long as he can't hang with 8 hours a day and 8 hours a night. That and he wants to go dick around with his car after his day job. So I ended up running alone, which is fine. But at the same time a hassle. Now boss man wants us to only work 3 nights a week to make it easier on the guy... yet he still hasn't come with me one night since. Eventually, my boss starting seeing the light in this, and is getting pissed at the guy. I've had another guy riding with me for the past week, and been training him. I'm hoping to get him in there with me.

So what I'm saying is just ride it out, your boss will eventually see what's going on, even if the guy is a senior to you. It may not be quick, because he's been there for so long, but approach your boss and ask about how you can make money while he's off.

As for the labor board thing, yes, you probably could. However I wouldn't do it unless you're planning on leaving the job, and have another one lined up. Because I can promise you, if you sue the company you will be fired... Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

About yay long.

You will as soon as you see this reply :yap:

Well i plan on finding another job and figured i would wait until I find another one until i go to the labor board. The problem with my shop where i work the guy i work with basically runs everything because he has been there so long. I figure as soon as his daughters wedding is done with i should be making my normal amount of money anyways. So i figured if i keep all of the things like this written down at home and keep track of all of them, if they ever fire me then i have all of these written down and then i could take them to the labor board.

yes and no...

They have "recourse" but most 2nd's will offer a substantial reduced payoff amount...

Q: Why did this thread die?

Can you answer that Jim??

Hahaha cause my post whore contest with Grimm ended! :D

wanna buy me some new fox coilovers?

Negative ghostrider... you need bilstein's anyway, and you need to buy my trussed coilover setup d30 housing!

How come you spell your name jim and not gym?

Cause only the LADIES are allowed to work out on me. So I couldn't justify the gym spelling and have guys make a mistake :confused1

if my brother keeps using the cream will the red bumps go away

lolololol

Not until he stops messing with dirty skanks :D

Jim, if I short sell my house will my second mortgage holder sue me?

Eff 'em!

Back