• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The after TDS thread.

I had a blast. Spent my whole life growing up at ocotillo wells and didnt even know about truck haven. I heard about TDS about 6 months ago and have been planning to go since. Did pretty much all the red line routes on the safari run sat except a couple that where jammed up like obama notch. Didn't break anything even though I pounded her pretty hard all weekend.

Here's some shots.

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

You win a sumpin', Chris. So which is more sore... you, or the Jeep? Hopefully neither of you received lasting damage!

Not sore from the flop.... I was a bit sore from the 9-1/2 hour trail run up to Sandstone Canyon and back with a small group from ExPo....

The worst part of the Jeep is the roof right above the A pillar... A small dent and the rain gutter folded down so I can't get the door open. The rest is totally fixable.

Not sore from the flop.... I was a bit sore from the 9-1/2 hour trail run up to Sandstone Canyon and back with a small group from ExPo....

The worst part of the Jeep is the roof right above the A pillar... A small dent and the rain gutter folded down so I can't get the door open. The rest is totally fixable.

I was camped immediately next to and left of expo lol small desert

Nice picts!
Get some sliders before you need them.

:D

I still need to build a correct track bar and get rid of the iron rock one I have now. Then there is an issue with my brakes that needs work. Then I need to cage it, 4 link the rear and put the coilovers in the rear I just got.

Sliders are on my list but its a long list lol. :firedevil

....plus had a great day exploring.

It's like treasure hunt... You never really know where they're going to pop up.... We had breakfast in Borrego Springs then spent about 2 hours driving around looking for the sculptures. I took so many pics the battery died in my camera....

They have a map for them all.It is in town at the visitor center.Shows you all of them.Did you see the old miner and horse.

Makes for a good day out there doesn't it.

They have a map for them all.It is in town at the visitor center.Shows you all of them.Did you see the old miner and horse.

Makes for a good day out there doesn't it.

I hear there are going to be a few added that you will need to hike to or drive a long way out.
Big enough that they will be installed with a helicopter.

:shocked:

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for this.I have been out while they installed a couple of them, lots of work.Nice guys too.

Thank you for the heads up sir

Back