• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The after TDS thread.

This isn't going to kick his but t
P1000677.jpg

Thats it for this page, i'll post more later.Yep, great time.Nothing like a good day of playing with friends.
Hope you all had a great time as we did. Looks like tone did, he has more badges.LOL.

He can do it
P1000649.jpg

He probably ain't now... HUGE holes at the bottom now after a suburban on 44s chewed it up last night... a JEEP got stuck going down it and had to get tugged out by a H1... then they proceeded to ram/shove each other around... the JEEP lost... the Hummer slammed him into the canyon wall... the JEEP lost the front Dr. wheel and was dragged out... by the Hummer...
Ah good clean dumb$Hit fun...

Had a blast, didnt break anything. Saw a butt ton of XJs out there. That was my first time out to Truckhaven. I will be going back. Did take any pictures. Good times out there.

Matt

Looks like a blast out there

Broke my track bar in half, flat tire, drivers side rear light, and rear bumper. My buddy broke his upper and lower control arm and t case. I have some pics but I'm cleaning out the trailer... haven't had time to upload em.

amazingly, i didnt break anything, as hard as i tried. and i definitely tried hard.
we had a few breaks in our group.
First, Kayle666 broke both his upper control arms. we got them all welded and boxed up in the morning, then he proceeded to bend a sway bar end link.
Jeeper John broke an axle shaft, unit bearing, and steering knuckle. i had a spare shaft so we got him limped back to camp and Kayle towed him home.
The other non naxja related carnage in our group included one flat, an xj transfer case that wouldnt stop popping out of 4low, and a busted terralow transfer case in a tj.
didnt get any pics, but it was an absolute blast. only had to get hooked up once to pull me off a huge tire in the obstical course. I think most of us had a pucker moment or two, but no incidents.
i met xjrealm, and that was about it for naxja people. i did see the capitain driving around, cant miss the green jeep with the star. he was going in another direction though.

amazingly, i didnt break anything, as hard as i tried. and i definitely tried hard.
First, Kayle666 broke both his upper control arms. we got them all welded and boxed up in the morning, then he proceeded to bend a sway bar end link.
Jeeper John broke an axle shaft, unit bearing, and steering knuckle. i had a spare shaft so we got him limped back to camp and Kayle towed him home.
The other non naxja related carnage in our group included one flat, an xj transfer case that wouldnt stop popping out of 4low, and a busted terralow transfer case in a tj.
didnt get any pics, but it was an absolute blast. only had to get hooked up once to pull me off a huge tire in the obstical course. I think most of us had a pucker moment or two, but no incidents.
i met xjrealm, and that was about it for naxja people. i did see the capitain driving around, cant miss the green jeep with the star. he was going in another direction though.

Dude... you meet the Mayor himself... top of the hill in the park... :D

The Mayor

dude enjoy that effen mojo! i STILL cant believe what you did! im also still grooving on how the hell i made it up those waterfalls (where i bent the sway bar) how SICK was our crew anyway? i had so much damn fun.... that i.....had......so much damn fun....:cheers: oh and firearms are also fun:scottm: oh and yeah i know i dont make any sense!:laugh3:

Back