• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The after TDS thread.

I saw a third XJ clear '1000 dollar hill', and the crowd went crazy cheering for the 'little XJ' when quite a few bigger rigs were denied.
I was kinda amazed at the number of nice XJ's out there. Wranglers outnumbered everything there, but considering when the last XJ rolled off the line, it was a good showing.

I remember John once said...." you can't feel defeat, unless you try!"
John you always seem to try the un thinkable. Better that sitting around saying "i wish i would have"... Sounds like a great trip. Sucks i missed it.

John drives his rig like he stole it.... from someone he hates!!!1

i tried it but i couldnt make it to the tube without beating on it way more than i normally do. i kept sliding over and hitting my diff on a piece of tube sticking up.

Yeah that big one at the top is the tough part. The rest doesn't look too bad. Little momentum should carry me over fine

Might get a chance to, come mid-April. Hint, hint, wink wink.

Be kinda hot for you city folks then.But hey i live here so it isn't that bad for me.Maybe i can get a couple good jeeps together and do a day trip out there to meet you. The Mayor or Tone know the area real good, i just know all the little tight spots and canyons.:D

I didn't see a single one of you out there (although I did see a few NAXJA trash bags!)

I feel the love Rick! It was good seeing you and Matty. Your rig looked great and I am looking forward to seeing you on the trail again.

Yeah that big one at the top is the tough part. The rest doesn't look too bad. Little momentum should carry me over fine

My brother cleared 1000 dollar hill with 3" of lift and 34's. He did not hit his cross member or uni body, just need the right line, ask Rick he saw Spencer do it.

yeah i know i could. but it just looks intimidating i guess. and i just had the lockers installed so im learning what new obstacles are possible for me

IMG-20120121-00046-1.jpg

Back