• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sweatfest '05...2 weeks left.....

Kid, any update for us? I rewired my trailer, but I think I got the wires in the 7-pin connector mixed up... quick fix.

Lawn Cher' said:
Kid, any update for us? I rewired my trailer, but I think I got the wires in the 7-pin connector mixed up... quick fix.
Not gonna happen.
Light at end of tunnel but still a deep tunnel.
Far more than 4 days deep.

Oh well. Take us off the list, OT.

Goals for next year:

Lawn Cher'... get the damned wheeling rig operational!

Kid4lyf... put a hitch on the Lincoln.

here i am busting my balls to try and make it and i cant even get that damn hug if i do

Ramsey said:
here i am busting my balls to try and make it and i cant even get that damn hug if i do

I'm sure you'll manage without me.

I've got an idea.
Let's wheel in Indiana in February and Oklahoma in July.
Yea, that's a great idea.
That would be cool.

kid4lyf said:
I've got an idea.
Let's wheel in Indiana in February and Oklahoma in July.
Yea, that's a great idea.
That would be cool.

The MWC - Never let it be said we're overly bright :dunce:

Are you saying I'm a dumass, John ... I represent that remark.

Les

Rev Den said:
It cannot be changed, after all what about tradition???

:D

Rev

Fiddler on the Roof?

Traditionnnnn, tradition!

I just want to post a big Thank You to OT for setting this up. That whole area is prime for wheelin'. Even the access roads there would provide fun and a bit of challenge for the stocker/mildly modified.

It's really a shame more NAXJA members could not have made the trip to Clayton. I am sure each one would have come away with a good impression.

Met several people and had a great time visiting and wheelin'. Clayton is a very small town and there is not much there in the way of fancy amenities, but they have beer, ice, a diner, some boys that can fix and/or get parts, a couple of motels, and a great mountain with big rocks.

Thanks again Terry ...

Les

LBEXJ said:
I just want to post a big Thank You to OT for setting this up. That whole area is prime for wheelin'. Even the access roads there would provide fun and a bit of challenge for the stocker/mildly modified.

It's really a shame more NAXJA members could not have made the trip to Clayton. I am sure each one would have come away with a good impression.

Met several people and had a great time visiting and wheelin'. Clayton is a very small town and there is not much there in the way of fancy amenities, but they have beer, ice, a diner, some boys that can fix and/or get parts, a couple of motels, and a great mountain with big rocks.

Thanks again Terry ...

Les
Sounds like a great place for Winterfest

Wait, did I say that out loud?

kid4lyf said:
Sounds like a great place for Winterfest

Wait, did I say that out loud?

I heard it... sounds great to me!

What do you think, BGCountry?

Lawn Cher' said:
I heard it... sounds great to me!

What do you think, BGCountry?
Comon Mark, how in the world would he be able to see that question?

kid4lyf said:
BC is not a man ... he's a spirit that lives in each and every one of us ... sorta. :D

Les

BTW: Winterfest down there ... I'm game, but Sweatfest is fine!

LBEXJ said:
BC is not a man ... he's a spirit that lives in each and every one of us ... sorta. :D
So, got a little BC in ya, huh

kid4lyf said:
So, got a little BC in ya, huh
Jeez ... guess I stepped into that one! :eek: I normally try and pick my words a bit better.

Oh ... to answer your question ... NO ... unless he sneaked in on me while I "rested" on Cindy's restroom floor. Then again, I was a bit woozy when I got up. :wierd:

Les

kid4lyf said:

It was rhetorical... hypothetically speaking, if he could see it, I would definitely want his blessing before trying to break tradition for a MWC event. You know, since his spirit lives on in each and every one of us, blah blah blah.

Back