• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swamp Lake 2014

That was actually over a decade ago, 8/1/2003...

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Okay, do you remember the guys driving by? I will show him the pictures.

Yes, I do remember that white Dodge.
Cool rig for sure.

Over the weekend I showed him the picture of the people under the tarp without saying anything about it first, right away he says "that looks like that bunch". He corrected me in that him and the TJ were coming from Swamp and camped just beyond Grouse by themselves. I said they were going to Swamp.

Awesome! Thanks for doing this!

Thanks for all the hard work Big Ed!

my rig is terribly messed up.....I hope I can get it done in time :(

I'm going to be hitting the trail Thursday Morning Aug 7th. Goatman is going to be leading the group in on Friday morning the 8th. I would like to get a headcount of who's going, so we don't miss anyone. If you going, post up!

I am trying hard to get my rig ready. 95 percent sure I'll make it, and will be bringing my son. So consider the two of us highly probable.

Quit pussyfooting around and get your rigs ready. This is a really nice trail ride. If I weren't scheduled for SierraFest I'd consider going along just to backpack my way to the lake.

My plan, tentatively, is to get there Monday or Tuesday, camp at Courtright Reservoir for a couple of days, and hit the OHV trail with Richard's group on Friday.

Back