• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Superchips Flashpaq programmer for Jeep# 3875

kensommers

NAXJA Forum User
I used this only once, I have the original box, usb cord, cool looking badge type stickers, owners manual, etc... My Jeep is a Stroker and this is not compatible with over bored engines. I paid $339 ,will let it go for $275. Shipping will be calculated USPS.

Can it be used on other jeeps as you have used it already? Does it VIN lock to your vehicle?

From what I have read it can be used on Jeep TJ, XJ, JK, WJ, WK, AND COMMANDER Years; 1998-2010. And no, it is not locked to my vin#

To make sure I am gonna try it on another Jeep tomorrow and post up my results. I dont want to sell something that no one can use.

That would be great, just pass it around to every member.
Which tune worked better for you?

I used the performance tune, requires premium fuel. I definetly felt a seat of the pant improvement in power. But it did not like my higher Compression ratio, which subsequently caused some pinging( too lean). A couple other features was the extended idle feature. Comes in handy when running a winch. And the ability to retard timing up to 4 degrees. To be honest, if you have a TJ or JK, you'll get more out of your tune. It also can read and erase obd2 trouble codes.

Update: Once the original vehicle is returned to stock tune, the programmer is available to tune another vehicle. I used this only once and immediately returned to stock. I paid $339. Will let it go for$275.Original Box, USB cable, owners manual, stickers,etc.. included.

Correction: The Timing advance feature should read 0°to-6.5°. I originally stated 0°to -4° of adjustment.

Will work on most jeeps 1998-2010. $275 free shipping. Or Best offer.

$250 takes it!

Will take $240 or something interesting for trade i.e.Dana30hp truss,knuckles ,long arms etc....

Sold!:yelclap:

Back