• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Few more items for sale Multimaster, air nibbler, camp stove

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well I bought this multimaster to do my own tiling in my bathroom but hired someone instead, and only used it for some small task. This thing is Great! you dont know what your missing till you have a tool like this, IF you do handyman work, some car fabrication work, fix it task etc.

Plung cuts, no other took I have seen does this. I usually use a angle grinder with a cut off wheel for stuff that needed this type of cutting, but it never worked out like it should have. this will cut sheet metal, any wood, plastics, etc. For custom stereo and sound system work its great. trimming dash pieces, cutting brackets outa the way etc.

Works with tile like no mans business.

Paid 399 about a yr ago and now they are 309 + shipping.

200$ and its yours! you will not regret this tool ever. Its not a cheap knock off that are now starting to emerg its the real german made tool. All acces. come with it and are all very close to new or new.

tylertool_2032_84703747

Fein FMM250Q Select MultiMaster Oscillating Tool Kit
The Fein FMM250Q is a multipurpose tool kit that is suitable for all applications, featuring a wide range of accessories. The FMM250Q is faster because of is QuickIN rapid change system that will save you time with its user-friendly lever for fast, tool-free accessory changes. This unit is very easy to handle due to its ergonomic design and non-slip soft grip zone. The FMM250Q is ideal for sanding in tight corners as well as other manual tasks with the power and ease of a power tool.

More versatile: Even more accessories: A host of innovative accessories create a wider application spectrum

In the lead through oscillation technology: unsurpassed versatility
Convenient accessories exchange without keys using the QuickIN rapid clamping system
Very easy to handle due to its ergonomic design and non-slip soft grip zone
Powerful 250 Watt motor with electronic speed control
Chuck with form-fitting mount provides high torque transfer

The FMM250Q Includes:
1 FEIN MultiMaster FMM 250 Q,
1 sanding pad
1 universal E-CUT saw blade (29mm)

1 Carbide-tipped segment saw blade

1 HSS saw blade
1 rigid stopping knife
Fein FMM250Q Select MultiMaster Oscillating Tool KitInput Watts/ Motor Power250 Watts Oscillations per minute11,000 to 21,000 Power Cord Length16 Ft Net Weight2.4 pounds Tool MountingQuickIN Quick Action System

Ait nibbler, new in box Central Pnumatic up to 1/16" thick - 15$

also have a new in the box Master Cylinder fits for sure a 1998-2001 Dodge Ram 3500, and was bought cause on Pirate 4x4 they talk about this being a great swap for the XJ for better braking. But went WJ setup. comes new in box with resevoir

RAYBESTOS Part # MC390426 {Professional Grade Bore Size=1 1/4" Number of Ports=2 Primary Outlet Size=M10x1 Secondary Outlet Size=M12x1}
Category: Master Cylinder
1998-2000 Dodge Ram 3500
  • 2000: 10Cyl 8.0L Base
  • 2000: 6Cyl 5.9L Base
  • 2000: 8Cyl 5.9L Base
  • 2000: 8Cyl 5.2L Base
MC390426.jpg

Also,
Nice coleman dual fuel Camp Stove. Great condition, - 30$

still have TJ speaker Pods like new complete with dome lights and speakers black - 50$

Back