• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stories, ups, downs, carnage, thoughts, etc

It's winded but bear with me - 12 years ago a friend of mine in AZ who owns a TJ (he loves all jeeps) told me about NAXJA. He saw I owned a 1996 XJ and we began to wheel everywhere together. I moved to Utah with a new 99 XJ and I searched out some local NAXJA guys and my first run together was in AF Canyon, I was hooked ever since. I remember my first trip to Moab and was literally blown away but never got to truly enjoy it until the 20th XJ Anniversary. Last week I had an amazing time and my Wife and Son did to. We met amazing people from all over this great nation of ours and realized how much we have in common. To be honest, I miss the event and I want to go back tomorrow (three hours away) but I know what made it great would not be there, all of you. 2018 seems a distant time away, some will have more gray, some might face challenges between now and then but I hope through the next 4 1/2 years we can all make it back once again. I have no complaints, just memories for now. On the way home my Wife thanked me for creating memories for our family, I want to thank NAXJA for helping me do that !
See you all in 2018

Back