• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stomper

So where were these cooks at? Caribou 4x4 trail? I've been up there tons and never ran into any cooks, good thing too as I'd have felt obligated to give them a chemistry lesson they wouldn't like. :D

Here you go Chris:
ebff8336.jpg

Sweet truck Chris. I learned how to drive and have owned several dentsides over the years. The ol man and I still have a 79 150, 79 250, and 79 Bronco between us. My 150 will hopefuly make it into the shop for a restoration someday. I have a parts pile for these trucks if you need anything.

Thanks, Kevin -- I need a clean fuel system, and a snow plow!

see "milky fuel" thread in the main Colorado forum... negative, ghostrider.

Did you get the bed on yet?

Did you?

Did you?

Come on, its not like you have anything better to do. We all know its your sexy little 22yr old para-legals that do all the work.

NO.

no.

no.

My paralegal is 52, but enjoy your fantasies. :D

Stomper does, however, start and run on its own. I managed to salvage 12 of the 17 gallons I drained out of it after all the mirth sunk to the bottom... For today, anyways, she runs like a champ!

Well thats good news.

So this 52 yr old para legal, does she qualify in the GILF or Cougar departments? :D

you sir, are a sick monkey. ;)

Well, no start this morning (stopped by just to check when she was cold). I'll swap the plugs tonight and see if I can get a little hotter spark, as they may be pretty fouled by all the chit I tried to burn in there...

Negative, ghostrider, plus I wouldn't fix up my employees with you degenerates! :D... I knew you prowled my stomper thread, Jim, you have a secret man-crush on the blue-oval loveliness that is my rig, don't you?

Hey, is stomper ready for plowing duty yet? I need my driveway cleared.

I got that tire off the rim during drill. Its not a misuse of my rank to have my soldiers do that for me is it? :D I was going to take a video of it but I didn't have time, the thing popped right off. Its up in Loveland now, I just need to get with Tom to take it to you.

bueno - Tom and I can go pick up some BBQ and make the exchange.

The Stomper will now start fairly regularly (needs a bit of starting fluid still), and the gasoline actually looks like gasoline. My weekend is looking pretty packed between my mom visiting, going to an avs game Friday, working with a buddy to put in a new 200a panel on the house and new service, swapping jimgrms wiper fluid tank and such... but I'm kinda hoping that somewhere in there I'll get the flat bed on the stomper.

Still looking for a plow, I keep missing the affordable ones by a few minutes, or they would take too much work to make the work on my rig -- you have a jeep on 42's drive out your friggin driveway!

Yeah, my jeep needs a few things before that can happen

-floor
-boatsides finished
-driveshafts
-AW4 wired in
-new seat mounts again(this'll be the 3rd rendition)
-trans cooler plumbed
-new traction bar frame side mount
-front caster readjustment (hopefully just shims)
-rear pinion adjustment (I'll be needing new perches for this)

That might be it :D

picked up a plow over the weekend -- 7.5' Meyer ST-90... power up, power down. Manual side to side. Should fit the bill and is in pretty great shape. Now for some face-up welding to get the brackets adjusted to the stomper (came off an '86 ford, which apparently has MUCH wider frame rails), and get a generic winch mount to fab up to maintain the PTO when the plow isn't in use...
PB200252.jpg

well, I still don't have my plow on, and it hasn't been started in weeks, but it does have the bed on now... well, sitting on the frame, I haven't gotten around to actually attaching it.

DSCN4392-1.jpg

Back