• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock dana 44 from 88 Jeep Cherokee

motoxpete

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Dana 44 that came out of a stock 1988 Jeep Cherokee. I've had it for a while and had all intentions of building it and installing in my XJ, however since my Jeep is up for sale I figured I would sell this. I have 4.56 gears, carrier, and master instal kit also if anyone is interested. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via text or call
Thanks
Pete
856-470-4186
Asking 350

Also have brand new in the box Yukon 4.88 gear with carrier needed for a dana 30.
Asking 250 for those.

Yeah.... At one point I had 2 XJ's. My 89 renix I planned on going 4.88 and came across a deal on those gears and carrier. So with great intentions of a project I just bought them. My 01 XJ was my daily driver and had even better intentions of building that rear along with finding a low pinion front dana 30 to build and gear.... Needless to say I got lazy and lost interest in the XJ scene. Now with the purchase of my new JK unlimited Rubicon my interest is peeked again and just wanna get rid of all these old parts and start fresh. So yeah I realize they are 2 different sizes and there is the reason why. Any other questions I would be happy to answer.
Thanks
Pete

Back