• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek run.... Friday 9/16

Looks like we actually are not going to be able to make it thanks to that David+friends+girls+jeeps = no bueno situation.

I'm going...... but I won't be "gooing"...... Dutch better not either...... eewww.

Maybe bump the meet time to 9:30-10 am?

Okee dokee........ who else is going?

I'll be there also.

Probably not going to make this on account of the weather. Don't need to have the kid getting sick on me.

Troy, et al, are you guys still making this run? I was going to surprise you guys and just show up at the meeting spot. Work may have screwed me. I have to go in at 0600 to help troubleshoot a problem. Hopefully it won't take more than a couple of hours and I can still make it if you guys are still gonna run. Just post up and confirm, I'll try and make it if I get out of there in time.

Well Keeeeerap.

Dutch and his open-to-the-elements YJ (n)

Matt and David out due to a still-yet-disclosed incident involving damage, girls, cops and insurance......

jeepfreak is out building long arms or some silliness.......

Haven't heard anything outta Kiefer.......

So it'd be just me, Rick and madmike being a "maybe"......

I guess I'll save my fuel for the 'Springs M&G and get some parts pulled or something fixed......

Phooey.

Last edited:
Sorry man, I was ready to pull the kid from school and everything but the weather just isn't looking to appealing. I'm wondering about camping out Saturday night too. Supposed to be mid 70's this weekend in the Springs but the last 2 days have been record rain falls. It might be too flooded out to camp.

Double Keeeeerap!

Got up yesterday at 5am Worked on yard, tow rig, and XJ. Went to pick up trailer at friend's farm. Found him working on turbo on his 3208 Cat in his C60 Chevy. Gave him a hand. Loaded the XJ. Home by 10pm fell asleep in the chair. Wife sent me to bed around 11. Over slept. It's foggy as heck up here.

Double!!!!.

Back