• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SPRING CLEAN AT REDBIRD MAY 30th

I just ran off 10 copies of the DNR volunteer form if anyone needs one.

Should be down mid-to-late afternoon tomorrow depending on how things go. Planning to camp both nights Sunday unless the bugs are awful like they were a couple years ago, I'm not sure the greater Dugger area has enough beer for me to tolerate that again.

82% chance of rain Friday, 87% Saturday, we are in for a fun time if your Jeep is already ugly.

Went out and started the RV...ran genset...

To hang out in the back yard...

Have fun. Rain or shine Redbird is a great trip.

mac 'stupid leg' gyvr

Is there a specific meeting time and place? My new desktop doesn't have shit for programs on it yet so I can't print off the form.

I just ran off 10 copies of the DNR volunteer form if anyone needs one.

Should be down mid-to-late afternoon tomorrow depending on how things go. Planning to camp both nights Sunday unless the bugs are awful like they were a couple years ago, I'm not sure the greater Dugger area has enough beer for me to tolerate that again.

82% chance of rain Friday, 87% Saturday, we are in for a fun time if your Jeep is already ugly.

You guys have to stay around for night two....

I'm about ready to be southbound and down...should be there around 2:30 or so.

Ah ha!

Well, I'm out. Replaced the intermittent no charge alternator. Balanced the tires and rebuilt the front driveshaft. I even got a new front axle vent hose. On the way to work this morning it started running warm. Pulled it in after work, pulled the radiator cap, and its full of brown goo and low. Let it warm up, grabbed the block test fluid, instant yellow.
I can go about 20 minutes before it runs out of coolant and starts to overheat. So, 3 1/2 hours and a day on the trail is a no go. :(

Heading out now, should be there 9:15ish

Back