• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some thing to read

icewolf73 said:
It was right the first time; thanks for playing.
Who said I was playing?

What part of 'man made imaginary little green men can't die' don't you understand?

ECKSJAY said:
x2

lol@ White Jesus, with his magic tricks and made-up following. :)

I see no Barack Obama mentioned in this article...but then the writer probably didn't care. :looser:
I just love how certain people just can't help but try to mock a person's belief in Christianity...if you don't believe...shut up and leave it be. You just make yourself look stupid by feeling the need to mock someone else's belief system just cuz you disagree.

ECKSJAY said:
Biased and intolerant, sure.

Fanatical Xtians are just as bad as Islamists. :rolleyes:
No more biased and intolerant than you are. You can't help but comment on anything involving Christians.

And P.S. "extremist" Christians aren't blowing themselves up for their God...

BlackSport96 said:
I just love how certain people just can't help but try to mock a person's belief in Christianity...if you don't believe...shut up and leave it be. You just make yourself look stupid by feeling the need to mock someone else's belief system just cuz you disagree.

Odd, I'm not allowed to say I disagree with someone, but you are? :bangtard:

BlackSport96 said:
No more biased and intolerant than you are. You can't help but comment on anything involving Christians.
Sooo, if I start a thread saying something like "I don't believe in God", no Xtians will post in it. :) Interesting thought process you have there.

And P.S. "extremist" Christians aren't blowing themselves up for their God...

No, they don't blow themselves up...just others. :)

ECKSJAY said:
Odd, I'm not allowed to say I disagree with someone, but you are? :bangtard:
I think the difference comes in as to method of disagreeing. Me saying you're an idiot because such and such doesn't exactly contribute anything...

All I'm saying is there was a lot said in that e-mail with only one sentence regarding Christianity, and yet you still managed to comment on that one sentence rather than the entire rest of the post... Anytime someone posts anything that mentions religion there's a very regular contingent of people who post just to say its all a fairy tale. Your point of view is well known round these parts. Try keeping it to yourself once in a while. No need to try and argue everytime religion is mentioned.

Sooo, if I start a thread saying something like "I don't believe in God", no Xtians will post in it. :) Interesting thought process you have there.
Completely different situation. In this case, the thread is about the imbalance in sympathy for terrorists and how we're expected to kowtow to them and respect them and their beliefs/rights even when its their belief that causes them to kill us and behead our civilians, not even just soldiers/combatants (which would still be hideously wrong).
If you start a thread saying you don't believe in God, would it be to debate the existence of God or just stating that you don't to stir the pot? The difference is when I say I disagree, I don't tend to automatically call the other side an idiot or call your beliefs a fairy tale and only weak minded people could believe. Are you even capable of remaining civil when religion is mentioned? And is the word Christ so offensive to you that you can't even bear to see it in print? Is that deal behind the whole Xtians thing? I've just always wondered that. Xmas instead of Christmas, people still pronounce it the same, why the censorship in print? And why not Xlims and Xukah? ;)

BlackSport96 said:
I think the difference comes in as to method of disagreeing. Me saying you're an idiot because such and such doesn't exactly contribute anything...

All I'm saying is there was a lot said in that e-mail with only one sentence regarding Christianity, and yet you still managed to comment on that one sentence rather than the entire rest of the post... Anytime someone posts anything that mentions religion there's a very regular contingent of people who post just to say its all a fairy tale. Your point of view is well known round these parts. Try keeping it to yourself once in a while. No need to try and argue everytime religion is mentioned.

Completely different situation. In this case, the thread is about the imbalance in sympathy for terrorists and how we're expected to kowtow to them and respect them and their beliefs/rights even when its their belief that causes them to kill us and behead our civilians, not even just soldiers/combatants (which would still be hideously wrong).
If you start a thread saying you don't believe in God, would it be to debate the existence of God or just stating that you don't to stir the pot? The difference is when I say I disagree, I don't tend to automatically call the other side an idiot or call your beliefs a fairy tale and only weak minded people could believe. Are you even capable of remaining civil when religion is mentioned? And is the word Christ so offensive to you that you can't even bear to see it in print? Is that deal behind the whole Xtians thing? I've just always wondered that. Xmas instead of Christmas, people still pronounce it the same, why the censorship in print? And why not Xlims and Xukah? ;)

I get it now. You're one of the turds who joined the military for the college money. :) You're a very angry person.

ECKSJAY said:
I get it now. You're one of the turds who joined the military for the college money. :) You're a very angry person.

STFU............... All you do is bitch.... He said she said, i don't care... i just like the way the lady thinks..

ECKSJAY said:
Ask anyone who knows me, I'm a very happy person. But remarks like what tend to come outta your keyboard tend to irritate me. That;s one problem with the interweb: tone is hard to convey. But yes, college money was a part of it. So was family history, my dad fought in Vietnam with the Corps. So was the personal challenge, can I make it in the Marine Corps? Serving my country was no small part. I had every intention of making it a career, but then life happened. I chose to get out and be with my family rather than lat move (MOS was closed) into something I'd love but would keep me deployed for 6 months a year at minimum...

On that note, I'm done with you and your ignorant remarks here.

BlackSport96 said:
Ask anyone who knows me, I'm a very happy person. But remarks like what tend to come outta your keyboard tend to irritate me. That;s one problem with the interweb: tone is hard to convey. But yes, college money was a part of it. So was family history, my dad fought in Vietnam with the Corps. So was the personal challenge, can I make it in the Marine Corps? Serving my country was no small part. I had every intention of making it a career, but then life happened. I chose to get out and be with my family rather than lat move (MOS was closed) into something I'd love but would keep me deployed for 6 months a year at minimum...

On that note, I'm done with you and your ignorant remarks here.

Seriously, you sure are uppity. RARR!11 :roflmao:

Sooo Phil, are you trying to step up and fill Stumpy's shoes? Why not let it be. People have differing opinions on everything. Just because you have a strong dislike of religion, doesn't mean you need to attack everyone who even remotely mentions it. Take a chill pill, please.

MT Mike said:
Sooo Phil, are you trying to step up and fill Stumpy's shoes? Why not let it be. People have differing opinions on everything. Just because you have a strong dislike of religion, doesn't mean you need to attack everyone who even remotely mentions it. Take a chill pill, please.

I stated my opinion simply and everyone got bent outta shape. If it doesn't bother them, why do they say anything? :wave1:

I was not born here.

Parents left our birth country when i was two.

This is my home.

I felt goosebumps while reading this.

:patriot:

BlackSport96 said:

If you told me you believed in Xenu, then you would see mocking. . .

Do we have any scientologists in the house? I wouldn't want to offend anyone. :)

ECKSJAY said:
Biased and intolerant, sure.

Fanatical Xtians are just as bad as Islamists. :rolleyes:

Wow, that's jumping to an extreme. I posted my opinion (as you claim your attack was) and then you post this. Yes, I am biased to the truth. You go on being incapable of believing in something greater than yourself and I will go knowing where I will go when I die.

Thanks for playing!

God bless America!

Back