• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some free stuff

premoxj

NAXJA Forum User
i'm moving in a week and need to clear out some things in the garage

JK 2dr rear head rests (tall boy of rocky mountain deLIGHT)
Stock JK tie rod (same as above)
Stock JK X springs/shocks (again, a tall boy of freedom light)
stock XJ 92 aw4 trans crossmember free
stock XJ track bar w/upper link cut off. maybe good for scrap or modded track bar? free

More stuff found this morning...

* JK stock front/rear control arms. 2 sets
* XJ door wiring rubber boots no idea what they're called, but it covers the wiring from the door to the cab. all four available.

i'll take the JK tie rod, and control arms if cowboydog doesnt take them.

let me know where in SD you are at and I'll have a friend grab them for future railroading to me.

i'll take the JK tie rod, and control arms if cowboydog doesnt take them.

let me know where in SD you are at and I'll have a friend grab them for future railroading to me.

Hmmm... =) What friend might that be?:eyes: I'm sure I'll see you soon, Cal... and Cory, when did you go from being a doc to a dog? LOL.

If the ramps and/or crossmember are still up for grabs, I'll take them/come get them.send someone for them... The ramps so maybe I can fit my t_ts under a regular vehicle, and the crossmember for SDOverland, since he knows where my front porch is, and is probably still im my area rather often...

Not sure on the length of the control arms. ive heard rumor though that rear control arms can be used for the front on an XJ. I have not confirmed that though. You can probably find the length online somewhere.

Cal - I live in kensington but work in Mission Valley. I can toss teh stuff in the back of the Jeep and bring it to work tomorrow or you can swing by the house tonight and grab it all

Its a first come, first serve type of thing guys. Sorry. I really just need to get this stuff gone asap

Hmmm... =) What friend might that be?:eyes: I'm sure I'll see you soon, Cal... and Cory, when did you go from being a doc to a dog? LOL.

If the ramps and/or crossmember are still up for grabs, I'll take them/come get them.send someone for them... The ramps so maybe I can fit my t_ts under a regular vehicle, and the crossmember for SDOverland, since he knows where my front porch is, and is probably still im my area rather often...

Ramps are still up for grabs dude. so far all i have got rid of is the cross member and JK springs/shocks to SDOverland.

everything else is up for grabs :)

If Brian picked up the crossmember, that's cool =).

If the ramps are still available tomorrow after 6pm, let me know. I live in Tierrasanta, so I'd be happy to come by and grab them. At the same time, I will take whatever's left that Cal wants (since he lives about 100 mi north of you).

Do you mind letting me know tomorrow evening if the stuff's still around? Or you can send me your number. I don't have the Internetz on my phone, and once I leave work (Temecula, this week) I'll be blind to NAXJA til I get home. And I'd be better off not stopping at home before coming to grab stuff, as I'll probably just collapse once I get there. My number, call or text, is six19 six54 nine7five8

If Brian picked up the crossmember, that's cool =).

If the ramps are still available tomorrow after 6pm, let me know. I live in Tierrasanta, so I'd be happy to come by and grab them. At the same time, I will take whatever's left that Cal wants (since he lives about 100 mi north of you).

Do you mind letting me know tomorrow evening if the stuff's still around? Or you can send me your number. I don't have the Internetz on my phone, and once I leave work (Temecula, this week) I'll be blind to NAXJA til I get home. And I'd be better off not stopping at home before coming to grab stuff, as I'll probably just collapse once I get there. My number, call or text, is six19 six54 nine7five8

Yeah, already picked them up Carol.Thanks. Appreciate the offer!

ok - so carol picked up pretty much everything last night but those auto ramps. thanks carol, nice to meet ya! :)

The ramps are still available. 20 bucks. i'll probably post them up on CL this next week if no one here wants them. i will accept offering of cold beer and chicken wings btw i'm a cheap date too, coors light works lol

Back