• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalFest T-Shirt Design Contest

attachment.php

BBAd3 copy.jpg

only a week left to submit your designs. Here was last years shirt design to give you some ideas:

10-50.jpg

this is a really nice design...just my opinion. very vivid, easy to read...looks like a camp shirt.

I really do hate the shirts that are so photo-realistic. Like those hot rod shirts with the spinning tires/etc.

I like the fun colors and font of the one above. :wave1:

Yeah, but no one's submitted anything. And I don't really want a carbon copy of last year's shirt.

Yeah, but no one's submitted anything. And I don't really want a carbon copy of last year's shirt.

I was just looking in here, so I could make my campground reservation, by chance, how the hell did I miss the submission request...

hahah!!

Doesn't mean you'll have to like it, but at least you'll have it as a choice....I'll get something loaded up today.

perhaps this year we *gasp* use an MJ instead...hey Johnny....

I really do hate the shirts that are so photo-realistic.

Agreed. Just do like Rich said and change up the colors a bit from last year's design.

And don't use an MJ Josh. :) There's only a couple of them running the trails.

No, the problem (from what I hear, at least) is that when you use a photograph, it's (a) very difficult, and (b) very expensive, to get it to turn out well on a t-shirt cost-effectively & durably. Too many colors & variables, or some such gobbledegook.

Back