• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

I'm in Pasadena and planning on attending the Inland Jeep deal this Sunday. I'd be glad to take the parts out there if it saves someone a few miles.

PM incoming.

David Bricker / SYR

Last edited:
If Cheesy isn't there you can probably give them to Geoff. He'll likely see Cheesy at the AAT work day in October.

Greasy chinesium steering. Probably only 3,000 miles on the TREs. OK for trail spares?

normal_IMG_3861.JPG

I'd be interest in this. Maybe it can get to Al before october?

Hitch Reducer Sleeve:

20161207_125303.jpg

Found on Hwy. 38; tiny bit of road rash.

Hitch Reducer Sleeve:

20161207_125303.jpg

Found on Hwy. 38; tiny bit of road rash.

Tim,

I could use another one of those. Thanks!

Up for grabs is a 29 spline 8.25 housing with carrier and 3.55 gears. Needs shafts and brakes. Located in Hesperia or pasadena

I have a new stereo in Purple Is The New Chrome (yay). My wife got it for me as a birthday present (yay). It has bluetooth so she can call me while I am driving (booo).

So I am giving away the stock AM/FM/CD/Cassette stereo from my 1999 XJ. AM/FM and Cassette worked. The CD player would not read disks with mp3s of industrial music. The CD player would not read copies of industrial music CDs. The CD player would not read original industrial music CDs. I didn't try any other types of music.

It's in Yorba Linda. You can pick it up and drink my beer tomorrow, Saturday January 14th, or I can bring it to SoCalXJ Jamba, or SoCalFest.

LOL!! Did you try standard CDs with Industrial tunes? Those may not have worked either...It could very well be that the unit will only play whatever music Andy liked...

I have a pair of almost new stock height shocks less than 500 miles

Good fan clutch out of a 91'(replaced it Trying to find a tic but ended up not bright the problem, left it in for piece of mind)

Tcu for. 1998 aw4

Free for anyone who needs them

Back