• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter's ROTM - March 2010 - Vote Now!

SoCal Chapter ROTM - March 2010

• FatCity

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Cal

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Hollywood32

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Wildman89

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i cant see voting for fatcity, while they have an epic ride, it in another category. why cant you guys enter that in the site-wide ROTM?

or maybe a 'full built' themed rotm?

Because the National (site-wide) ROTM program has changed to basically let the chapters have their own ROTM and that weeds down the submissions for National ROTM. Its like American Idol. :)

If we're going to have a "full built" theme ROTM, then we need:

Buggy ROTM
Jeepspeed ROTM
DD ROTM
> Orange DD ROTM
> Red DD ROTM
> Black DD ROTM
> White DD ROTM
> Grey DD ROTM

etc. etc.

Haha Right....DONT forget GREEN!!!!!!

If we're going to have a "full built" theme ROTM, then we need:

Buggy ROTM
Jeepspeed ROTM
DD ROTM
> Orange DD ROTM
> Red DD ROTM
> Black DD ROTM
> White DD ROTM
> Grey DD ROTM

etc. etc.

no, not really. =)

that'd be just plain silly.... my white xj is obviously the only one of its kind...

the way i see it, there should be 2 catagories. street legal, and fullrace. you COULD argue for a dd rotm... but i think my 2 i listed above would properly seperate the two.

'trail rigs' dont count, as those are obviously just people too lazy to get their rigs street legal, but too broke to be proper competition rigs...

either way, this months example is an indicator of whats gonna continue to happen when full race vehicles are put up against nice, but street legal jeeps... in short, a popularity contest.

...im just sayin...

btw, scott, you werent supposed to say stuff like that in the thread, you let the cat out of the bag.

no, not really. =)

that'd be just plain silly.... my white xj is obviously the only one of its kind...

the way i see it, there should be 2 catagories. street legal, and fullrace. you COULD argue for a dd rotm... but i think my 2 i listed above would properly seperate the two.

'trail rigs' dont count, as those are obviously just people too lazy to get their rigs street legal, but too broke to be proper competition rigs...

either way, this months example is an indicator of whats gonna continue to happen when full race vehicles are put up against nice, but street legal jeeps... in short, a popularity contest.

...im just sayin...

btw, scott, you werent supposed to say stuff like that in the thread, you let the cat out of the bag.

Your arguement is flawed.

Eric Filars jeep, arguably one of the most race prepared jeeps here and a baja 1000 winner .. is street legal, registered and insured.

If you don't have two mutually exclusive groups, you can't have two mutually exclusive groups. :)

just a reminder folks....if you aren't in SoCal chapter, don't vote here because you can cause someone to get disqualified

Special THANKS goes out to ALL that voted for me but unfortunately we were unable to pull it off. Gave it our best shot. CONGRATS to FAT CITY on the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Special THANKS goes out to ALL that voted for me but unfortunately we were unable to pull it off. Gave it our best shot. CONGRATS to FAT CITY on the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Voting ends March 30th. :dunno:

Nope..... poll is now closed ended at 0840 something this morning

Vote now for SoCal Chapter ROTM for March 2010!

The top 3 vote getters among all the chapters will be placed in a run-off for the national ROTM contest.

SoCal Chapter ROTM Rules:

1. We are accepting the first 5 submissions in this thread. Any submissions after that will be removed and the thread will be edited to cleanup for voting. After the first 5 valid submissions, a poll will be added. Submissions deadline is March 12th.
  2. 2 pics are required (no more), usually one driveway or poser shot and an action shot, along with a bulleted spec sheet. Dont write a novel telling your life story. Keep it short and easy to read.
  3. Only Red letter members are allowed to submit their rig, however everyone is allowed to vote.
  4. Previous 2010 winners of the ROTM are not eligible.
  5. Only votes from SoCal Chapter members are allowed for the SoCal Chapter ROTM contest. If there is cross-chapter voting, you may be disqualified from the Chapter and National ROTM contest.
  6. Voting ends on March 30th
Good Luck!

WAIT..This says diff..:thumbup:

So do i still have time? the poll says closed

stupid poll software. It asks you how many days the poll should stay open past the poll creation. It currently doesn't give you an option to expire it exactly on a certain date and time. Looks like I dont have permissions to edit polls for some reason...

Just end it Josh....not a big deal im happy with 2nd. ill try again another month.

well bro u held ur own and i feel that had the poll went on u probably would of took it

This is a sad example of people voting for people and not rigs......

Back