• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter's ROTM - March 2010 - Vote Now!

SoCal Chapter ROTM - March 2010

• FatCity

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • Cal

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Hollywood32

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Wildman89

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i put my vote on what i thought was the best "rig"

dont get me wrong ratcity has a nice race truck.. but its a race truck either way u cut it.. it may be reg'd and street legalbut my opinion is that a true rig is one that is driven to work m-f then u get up on saturday throw the ice chest in and roll.. spend sunday fixen what u broke or bent then do it over again... and that is what wildman has...

IYHO, who should have won then? Who did you vote for? :soapbox:

I would pick the rig here that could actually do the KOH race course and pretty much has (at a snail's pace) and yeah, it can go to work the next day.....

i put my vote on what i thought was the best "rig"

dont get me wrong ratcity has a nice race truck.. but its a race truck either way u cut it.. it may be reg'd and street legalbut my opinion is that a true rig is one that is driven to work m-f then u get up on saturday throw the ice chest in and roll.. spend sunday fixen what u broke or bent then do it over again... and that is what wildman has...

Why would you be disrespectful to the winner of the Baja 1000 and call him 'Ratcity?'

my bad fatcity typo.. gees wtf.. get over it.. i get it u want ur friend to win its all good he won lol

Humm ok if the thing is over thats cool. If not my vote was for wildman cause I love his green bumpers :). The thing says its over and i cant click and vote. I did like the race rig too.. but, I my vote would have been wildman. Oh and I also like your rig Hollywood ... just Green 4 the win for my vote :).

my bad fatcity typo.. gees wtf.. get over it.. i get it u want ur friend to win its all good he won lol

What the fawk does friends have to do with with this? I am referring to the most capable rig.

Capable rigs must have a front locker ;)

What the fawk does friends have to do with with this? I am referring to the most capable rig.

Capable rigs must have a front locker ;)

No green bumpers are like having front lockers :thumbup:

haha you guys are too much!!!!!absolute comedy. my rig is very capable of what i'm wanting to do with it so thats all that matters right? it has been on several rated trails and does well locked or not. But it's all irrelevant i lost and thats all there is to it.(by one vote mind you but i think thats bitchin matched up to a $$$$ race truck) who cares its not like i lost the friggin lottery, just the bragging rights for a month. I am very glad to see that someone who has spent 10X times (OR MORE) the money then i have has won. Congrats to FAT CITY!!!!!!! i dont want this to become a big deal, We are SO CAL NAXJA lets not tear it apart. looking forward to wheeling with each and everyone of you someday. And Thanks again to all that voted for me.

Last edited:
HAHA Proven suspension!!!!!! Put to the test by the one and only Ben MF'n Jones for the WIN!!!!!!!!

Back