• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Who's Showing Up???

So as of today with less then a month to go the list includes
Willis
Verrive
Railroadjeep
JJ13 -vehicle
PNW01XJ
Ecksjay -vehicle
Matt98XJ
Motornoggin
Staticrevolution
CW
Dawg Cherokee
Yellowxj00 ?
AFjeep082 ?
Argalaviz
2xtreme
Dellstopjeep
BigPimpBen
Anozireth

Am I missing anyone? We still have lots of room. :wantyou:
If anyone wants to make a convoy from north whatcom county down I5. PM me. I have Friday the 23rd off so I will be leaving about 11 am.

With less than a month to go an event fee was announced. Any idea of cost? I'm sure others would like to know. :confused1

Who is sponsoring all the non-members on this run, anyway?

PNW01XJ said:
So as of today with less then a month to go the list includes
Willis
Verrive
Railroadjeep
JJ13 -vehicle
PNW01XJ
Ecksjay -vehicle
Matt98XJ
Motornoggin
Staticrevolution
CW
Dawg Cherokee
Yellowxj00 ?
AFjeep082 ?
Argalaviz
2xtreme
Dellstopjeep
BigPimpBen
Anozireth

Am I missing anyone? We still have lots of room. :wantyou:
If anyone wants to make a convoy from north whatcom county down I5. PM me. I have Friday the 23rd off so I will be leaving about 11 am.
hards91xj

OOPS sorry how could I forget Hards91 :wierd:
Not sure on the fee I'm sure we will know by the end of the week.

Event committee is still open for people to sign up
Event coordinator
Meal Coordinator
Trail Coordinator

After talking with other chapters and event coordinators, we've decided on an event fee as follows:

$20 NAXJA Members
$30 Non-Members
$45 Non-Members who wish to join NAXJA at the time of the event. This is a savings of $15 over paying the non-member event fee, then becoming a member down the road. This includes a 1 year membership to NAXJA. $30 value.

Please let us know if you are attending or not so we can update our numbers. Also, if you could please post how many in your party, so we can plan accordingly for food (you all want to eat right?).

The meal will be handled by the NW Chapter. Once we figure out how much it will cost us, I'll let you how much the meal will cost.

We are planning a small raffle and 50/50 too.

I'm trying to get some NAXJA (national) t-shirts and stickers to be sold at the event too.

Hopefully we'll be able to raise enough money to have t-shirts and stickers made for next year, and reserve the group site 1 year in advance (it has to be paid up front, and will cost probably $200 or better).

Steve

Count me in for two for dinner :chef:

i may be out of the town so u might need to remove me from the list from now, and also user bigpiminben will be riding with me if we go.
sorry for the inconvience
eric

dellstopjeep said:
i may be out of the town so u might need to remove me from the list from now, and also user bigpiminben will be riding with me if we go.
sorry for the inconvience
eric

Thanks for the heads up!

I am up on the air as of right now. Don't know if I will be in town that week. It will be a last minute show if I can go. So, if I do show I'll have my own provisions and fees.

It looks doubtful that I will even be able to make it for the one day I had hoped for. :mad: Sorry for the late notice. Please let me know of any other runs coming up.

Good luck to all.

Back