• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Who's Showing Up???

I'm having a tough time finding an on-line map of Naches. If I find anything, I'll post it.

I know some of our members have maps. Maybe we can get some scanned. They probaby won't turn out that well though.

Steve

Out of curiosity for anyone that's been there before, what's a decent minimum requirement for getting through generally anything there? I running 31"s now with D35 w/ LSD/Locker in rear and might change to D44 with a LSD/Locker. Would I do decent through most of it?

- Kevin

verrive said:
Out of curiosity for anyone that's been there before, what's a decent minimum requirement for getting through generally anything there? I running 31"s now with D35 w/ LSD/Locker in rear and might change to D44 with a LSD/Locker. Would I do decent through most of it?

- Kevin

You should be just fine. Last time I ran the trail I completed 95% with a 2" BB and 30x9.50 BFG ATs and a front locker.

You can scratch me down for the event for sure! Can't wait to meet fellow cherokee owners and see the rigs! Maybe I can get my axles regear by then and those 33's. If anyone has any 33's for sale semi-locally let me know, I have plenty of lift, a big hammer and a sawzall. If anyone needs any help wrenching before the event I would be MORE than happy to come and help! Looking really forward to this! Dont really want to bring the GF so I may need someone to ride shotgun with a shotgun. Can I invite a buddy with a YJ? Anyways will continue this discussion until the day... Take care everyone!

Alan

I think I just answered my own question:

"It will be open to all XJ/MJ owners ( member or not), and any other vehicles (CJs, Broncos, etc) with member invitation."

So I have to become a member to invite a YJ owner? Sounds fair.

Alan

Membership=good. As far as passengers. I know I am thumbing a ride... (my XJ somehow turned into a new house for me and my wife :huh: ). I beleive Ecksjay is thumbing a ride as well (he even volunteered do be your personal trail bitch for the weekend in exchange for a ride) :yelclap:.

JJ13 said:
Membership=good. As far as passengers. I know I am thumbing a ride... (my XJ somehow turned into a new house for me and my wife :huh: ). I beleive Ecksjay is thumbing a ride as well (he even volunteered do be your personal trail bitch for the weekend in exchange for a ride) :yelclap:.

Congrats on the house. As for my being a bitch, check the bottom of Page 1. :looser: Looks like YOU might be MY bitch. ;) I like Kokanee or Labatt Blue. :D

staticrevolution said:
I think I just answered my own question:

"It will be open to all XJ/MJ owners ( member or not), and any other vehicles (CJs, Broncos, etc) with member invitation."

So I have to become a member to invite a YJ owner? Sounds fair.

Alan

CHECK :thumbup: :new: :NAXJA: member

ECKSJAY said:
*sigh* Out of the Army and I'm still babysitting Marines. ;) In the PNW Chapter section (where this thread is located) there is a thread called "Event Information." Here's a hint, Mike. :moon: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21874

:anon:

:cheers:

Yeah I cn't actually see that thread unless I link to it.

I did see it was on the main forum lists. I guess I just assumed with such a large event it would be easier to see the event info.

I think I'll be at the Rubicon then anyways or just getting back.

(lucky for you guys you'll actually be able to get some sleep :piratefla )

cherokeekid said:
Yeah I cn't actually see that thread unless I link to it.

I did see it was on the main forum lists. I guess I just assumed with such a large event it would be easier to see the event info.

I still don't follow ya...but oh well. ;) The one thing I've never been confused with is a brain surgeon. :lecture:

I'll probably get in late Saturday and be there for Sunday wheelin' only. Half a weekend is better than none. I'm looking forward to sseing the people and their rigs.

I take it may be a little tough for a stocker to ride this trail. I've owned my XJ for a little over a year now (former CJ owner) and can't decide how much lift I want. If there is room for a stocker how do I get to Naches, I've only been in WA since October 03. And I'm still figuring out were everything is at.

yellowxj00 said:
I take it may be a little tough for a stocker to ride this trail. I've owned my XJ for a little over a year now (former CJ owner) and can't decide how much lift I want. If there is room for a stocker how do I get to Naches, I've only been in WA since October 03. And I'm still figuring out were everything is at.

I'll hook you up with more info later...but FWIW I ran it before with a 2" BB and 30" ATs. Stock might be a little 'fun', but you don't have to do everything that the rest of us do. :) Someone has to take pics of us being goofballs. :D

Video or Still? 35MM or Digital? I've never been at an event like this. What fees are involved and do I have to make any reservations for a campground? Any info will help.
Thanks.

Hey, I might be able to show up I'll be home (portland) on leave during that time....how far is it from portland BTW? Just hope I can get my new engine in and broke in by that time :greensmok

Back