• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's showing up this year?

cracker said:
Well, I got the bike show in Vegas the week bore so since I am already half way there, I might as well go the whole way.
If you're coming to Vegas, you better give me a call. Love to meet your wife and vice versa.

Andy Steiner said:
If you're coming to Vegas, you better give me a call. Love to meet your wife and vice versa.

No worries.

We should be there the whole week prior. My schedule will be a little nutty due to the trade show (and all the Vendors wanting to wine and dine me for orders) but we'll work it out

Thanks

Avery

Kejtar said:
Free Wireless Internet
Heard from one of the FJ guys at EJS that the wireless is only available in the office or very close to the office.

mikeyl said:
gonna make it this year.
You gonna run Escalator this year?

Captain Ron said:
Heh!

We need a new target this year. :D

--ron
Note to self: Lock motorhome when away.

4xSanta said:
You guys go up through Nevada or go through Arizona from so. cal to Moab?

I15

It goes through Nevada and a small portion of Arizona on the way to Utah.

cracker said:
I can't afford to go. Last time it cost me a pair or $250 cycling shoes :D
And $65 on T-shirts.

DSCN0074.jpg

Hey Remi... put up a photo of the other t-shirt, would ya?

Andy Steiner said:
And $65 on T-shirts.

DSCN0074.jpg

Hey Remi... put up a photo of the other t-shirt, would ya?

A WELL spent $65 ;)

climbon said:
I'm there with a complete new set up

Hope so, havn't seen you for a while or this new set up!

I'll be there, I've signed up to lead a trail. Also doing the Loose Screws Tour again this year, room for a couple more rigs if you might be interested in some scenic long distance offroading the weekend before the official festivities. Depending on the Tour plans, may pull into town Monday or Tuesday night then stay the week.

You didnt say if you were going to be there Dave:dunno:

Barney said:
Please explain! Wait wait, let me guess. Dana 60's front and rear, full coilover suspension, 38's???

Looking forward to wheeling with you again Keith.

Back