• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's showing up this year?

clint said:
I'm in, got the vacation scheduled!

Me too. I plan on bringing at least one of the boys this time.

Is your jeep gonna be streetable by then Clint? By October we'll be changing your name to XJeepZilla!

passxj said:
Me too. I plan on bringing at least one of the boys this time.

Is your jeep gonna be streetable by then Clint? By October we'll be changing your name to XJeepZilla!

Still working out steering issues...

I'm planning on being there. NAXJA ZAC is planning on coming too. I won't bring the wife or kids this time. I will be there Wednesday to Sunday. Need to find a campsite.

I'm hoping to make this a kid free trip. A bit more freedom/relaxtion without having to worry about little or even big ones.

:yelclap: We are planning on oct3-7 at slickrock campground.
I had a great time in 03 and want to share Moab's adventure with my woman this time.:smootch::shocked:
NAXJA 1660
87 White Woody 33's
Please put us down for T-shirts Lg Med
Thanks, Greg

4xSanta said:
Can I get more info on this slickrock campground from someone.

What do you want to know? If it's anything that's not on the site just ask. I'ts a good place. Centrally located, quick drive to town to get supplies (ice, food, wood, but not beer, remember it's in Utah!).

The facilities are great, you've got hot showers, sinks, even toilets! what more can a bunch of uncivilized dolts like us ask for? The cabins are alright although they could use mini fridges in my opinion.

Most importantly most of us stay there. Generally we'll all make gangs and go terrorize the rest of the campgrounds picking up all the hippies we find and putting them on top of their Honda CRX's.

Okay, that last part was a lie... We're all generally having too much fun BSing by one camp fire or another (or, perhaps, playing wondering fire ring...)

So come on out!

No $hit!

Glad I won't be there :D

It's gonna be hard to find someone to fill your shoes. I have a feeling anyone that gets that cabin will have to do though. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
It's gonna be hard to find someone to fill your shoes. I have a feeling anyone that gets that cabin will have to do though. :D

--ron

I can't afford to go. Last time it cost me a pair or $250 cycling shoes :D

Back