• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So, who is planning on going?

Chark said:
Hey....I'm not coming up there....last year I was "forced to drink....cuss....look at nekid women...and have fun".....too much for a man my age!!! Later, Chark....pouting in Ohio!

Who asked you to come anyhow :moon:

Chark said:
Hey....I'm not coming up there....last year I was "forced to drink....cuss....look at nekid women...and have fun".....too much for a man my age!!! Later, Chark....pouting in Ohio!

You just need more practice ya ol' man, one more year of training and you'll feel like a young'in again. That is if you have the nads for it?

Barkeaters lament.
Hey Chark, I can understand your worries.
If my rig had one ton gear and I flopped it on Orange trail, I would strongly reconsider my choice of hobbies too. :D
Hope you can make it man.
Hasta.

Beezil said:
if "sleeping out in the cold" is "miserable", you suck at being outdoors!

once you get into a qulaity sleeping bag appropriately rated, the outside temperature is MOOT!

if your sleeping bag's liner has a print with various waterfowl, throw it out!

lol , i think mine does....... mark me down on the LAME side

Beezil said:
if "sleeping out in the cold" is "miserable", you suck at being outdoors!

once you get into a qulaity sleeping bag appropriately rated, the outside temperature is MOOT!

if your sleeping bag's liner has a print with various waterfowl, throw it out!

Beezil ... I take it you're not doing a motel? Those that plan to camp ... are they staying at the campground or down by the river (wherever this is)? Probably do not need to make reservations since it's not really "camping season", but if I do, I will.

Winter is the BEST time for camping ...

Les

Beezil said:
well, I was gonna camp last time, but no one else would, so I joined the lameasses.

Whadda ya mean join- you're the king lame ass. We bow down to your lame assness :worship:

Beezil said:
well, I was gonna camp last time, but no one else would, so I joined the lameasses.

dont even try that i had all my gear and was ready for a night under the stars. but i do remember a certain(chewy)who unpacked all his camping gear before we even left the burbs.

cheers,

jj

Yeah ... well fu*k ... I just remembered my tent was washed away last spring during the floods. My son was out with his buds and left it for a couple of days. The water came out of the bank and washed it into the trees and brush ... we found it later during mushroom season ... wasted.

I'll have to either get a new one or make do with a tarp ... either way ... Buck (my son) and I are camping (unless it rains .. of course).

Who needs fancy gear anyway ...

Les

Man ... you are one rugged camper if you are able to wake up with frost on "yer ass". :laugh3: It's a campers prophylactic ...

Les

Hey, I know 1 person who "camped" last year. I stayed in the Jeep right next to the big blue bus. Nice & cozy.

"Now for the rest of the story"

I had my camping gear ready to roll out and BEEZIL called and said "forget it, too cold, everyones at the hotel"
Thus I unload my gear.... i was ready w. the heater and my waterfowl printed sleeping bag! He called so I didnt have to drag all my junk there and back

It was -30 or more down off the river....... unless you got mad gear and skills...thats nothing to play around with. It has nothing to do w/ how big your sack or junk is!

ChEwBaCcA said:
"Now for the rest of the story"

I had my camping gear ready to roll out and BEEZIL called and said "forget it, too cold, everyones at the hotel"
Thus I unload my gear.... i was ready w. the heater and my waterfowl printed sleeping bag! He called so I didnt have to drag all my junk there and back

It was -30 or more down off the river....... unless you got mad gear and skills...thats nothing to play around with. It has nothing to do w/ how big your sack or junk is!

your right chew. it was beezil who called and say no camping...lmao. who's tent got blown into the creek couple years ago? was that yours chris?

cheers,

jj

Rufies97XJ said:
Ok.. who all is camping and who all is moteling it?? What nights?

I'm a wuss.. count me in for motel :banghead:

Back