• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So.....ill have a cherokee again.

She buys the black ones and Geoff buys the pink ones? Or is it the other way around?

Geoff doesn't buy the high quality stuff....they wear our and chunk after a few months.

The high end silicon stuff holds well and resists heat very well.

Buy?

I only give you stuff I find in dumpsters outside of nondescript clubs in the San Fernando Valley.

Hanging out in Chatsworth again?

David Bricker / SYR

i miss the days of laughing at Captain Rons captain morgan induced posts, troy building a 7945 lb cherokee, avery hiding purchases from mai, me pissing everyone off.... ah those were the days!

Hi Ben!

Semper Fi !!
Man, all we need is rawbrown and I'm going to sing Kumbaya..

The last thing in this world anyone should ever be subjected to is you singing anything other than "How Deep is your Love". Even then....
She is aware of those....

Liar.

I was listening to the new regiem the other night on 210025khz on the hook in La P. Santa was here for awhile too...

Buy?

Not a question you should really be answering now is it...
You leave me out of this!

Didn't you roll on some stupid simple shit eons ago that makes you irrelevant as someone that should be going out offroad?

Wait, maybe that was Ryan...

:D

picking up a familiar one this weekend.

been a couple years since ive had one.

maybe ill do a buildup thread.

i miss the days of laughing at Captain Rons captain morgan induced posts, troy building a 7945 lb cherokee, avery hiding purchases from mai, me pissing everyone off.... ah those were the days!

Aw sheeeeyyyyiiiiiiitttt.... there goes the neighborhood!!

And the Invisible lurkers who responded... amazing!!

Ben, Pizza Night's next month, be there or give someone your XJ.

The Pizza Night this month was on the 1st, and snuck by almost everyone. There were only 4 or 5 of us there.

Liar.

I was listening to the new regiem the other night on 210025khz on the hook in La P. Santa was here for awhile too...

LOL. Still hiding stuff :eyes:

The propaganda must be hysterical now. Good times :cheers:

Back