• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

I was told she is just down the street from me..:eyes:.. I guess she is going to PM me her addy..Maybe HER dad knows us, god are we in trouble..

Scott, there are lizards, scorpions & snakes just down the street too.
I would like an address before Saturday.

That way We fix the right Jeep.:repair:

Dam i'm good..All done..2.5 hours to remove and drill then remount new devers..(spell check)..Plus we had a 20 min break..It is getting hot again out..He is on his way home..

jesum crawl, the same shiat talking going on and more repairs...lmao....:worship::worship::worship:

STFU..I hear you got layed or was it screwed?LOL..So how is that camero treating you? How is it running? OH wait i forgot, he is to good for us now..Him got book :read: smarts now..

I might go around the block later and see how it does on the roads with dips at 40+ but its too hot outside to be messin around in the jeep... :(

6b5a59ae.jpg

This is how she's sittin now... I need a cage now :)

So did you go out driving last night? Has she set any lower? I had to take 2 of my killer pain killers.. I guess i didn't get them muscles healed yet.. DON'T forget to retighten all your nuts and bolts ok..Check your tires too

Back