• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOWmageddon

xjtimxj

NAXJA Forum User
I dont know if anyone else is like me, but I absolutely can not wait to bomb through eight foot drifts tomorrow morning in the jeep. At least in southeast Wisconsin, we are getting pounded 16"+.

We are getting ICE! Hardly any snow.

Im with Tim on this one!!! Time to show the east coast how to handle a little snow. Ill be at work tomorrow.

I, aswell as most of the NWC, is EXTREMELY jealous of your predicted weather for the week.. You're all so lucky!

Just not jealous of the "salting the roads"..

sounds like he a little scared of the 16"+ at least I would be...

and on topic we are sitting about 8-10" of snow now drifting up to 3' so far.

Parakeet

Not a single snow flake here. Just freezing rain. Of course the place I park my jeep/truck/trailer is completely surrounded by trees. We'll see if they make it through the night.

snow is heavy here..not sure how much.
just drove home from dinner at Taters.
all roads are single lane...can't see squat.
my side street has drifts up to my bumper.

my power keeps going on and off.
its going to be a tough 48 hours if I have to run my generator.

when I don't have power at home, it isn't fun anymore.

BOB

snow is heavy here..not sure how much.
just drove home from dinner at Taters.
all roads are single lane...can't see squat.
my side street has drifts up to my bumper.

my power keeps going on and off.
its going to be a tough 48 hours if I have to run my generator.

when I don't have power at home, it isn't fun anymore.

BOB

You're 100% correct on the power thing! I ran to the bank a bit ago and it was bad could not see squat! Makes me wonder how the guys on snowmobiles that are running around here can see anything.

Vigo Co. (Indiana) is under a level 1 emergency. AKA, no one is allowed on the road but emergency personnel. I work at a tv station and between power outages and other things, this has been a crazy two days.

just drove home in it kinda fun being the only car on I 80. Driving through chicago at rush hour for work sucked though at least i got paid to sit in traffic though

Back