• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow Run?

alexer03 said:
i like how this thread is going no where and we still dont have any more pics of matt being stuck.
You sure are a demanding bastid, aren't you? This was early in the event...I slid about three more feet sideways down the hill:

Cimg3591.jpg

-----Matt-----

yeah only when i wanna look at pictures to avoid studying:read:

pm sent for address. im lookin forward to gettin another sticker in a few weeks. my jeep looks naked

IXNAYXJ said:
I'll see your two stickers and raise you a NAXJA newsletter! (One of the four I've gotten in almost three years of membership).

-----Matt-----

aww man, i can't match that. i've never gotten anything. boo this mess of an organization

noutlawjeeper said:
aww man, i can't match that. i've never gotten anything. boo this mess of an organization

raise him the even more elusive UFWDA sticker we "all" get with our dues
Edit: Its an "association" not organization

noutlawjeeper said:
Well, you really can't blame them too much. I understand they hand paint (using a house painting brush) the color into the pictures from the circa 1984 IBM printer they use to print them out. Then arm-amputees fold them and lepers lick the envelopes shut. It's a complicated and time consuming process, but only the best for us faithful in red.

-----Matt-----

Blkxjkrawler said:
raise him the even more elusive UFWDA sticker we "all" get with our dues

alright, a tee shirt, sweatshirt, and a sticker, and i let you but matt's long arms.

hey ryan, you can give him the tee and sweatshirt right?

I'm taking back my Thread. I was thinking of going up US2. Has anyone ever been to the hot springs up by tunnel creek?

Back