• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ski/Boarding Thread of Excellence

Definitely, I'm getting my pass here pretty soon, but when the snow starts piling up, just give me a call. It takes me just about as long to get there from here as it will take you from the westside.
I can make it from the MV to Snoqualmie in 40 minutes:eek:

I ski mostly at Skibowl, (don't laugh, if you know where to go they have some sick terrain, plus they are close) but timberlines good for the park. Im only at meadows for races.

I ski mostly at Skibowl, (don't laugh, if you know where to go they have some sick terrain, plus they are close) but timberlines good for the park. Im only at meadows for races.

You race? PNSA/FIS?

Highschool so its like Oisra i think

But i prefer freestyle to racing

I forgot you guys have high school teams down there.

Ski Bowl has an awesome GS course.

I forgot you guys have high school teams down there.

Ski Bowl has an awesome GS course.

Yeah the GS course down reynolds is intense, "the waterfall" is pretty sketchy at speed

have you ever been to the backcountry at Skibowl like in the outback? Im sure its not as good as baker or crystal but it makes for awesome pow days

Yeah the GS course down reynolds is intense, "the waterfall" is pretty sketchy at speed

have you ever been to the backcountry at Skibowl like in the outback? Im sure its not as good as baker or crystal but it makes for awesome pow days

I've only been to Hood for summer camp and races. Last time I was there for a GS I ate shit haulin through waterfall, My coaches said I had the fastest time up till that point.

tom.jpg

love the crystal back country

I never carry a camera, but here are a couple low grade pics off my cell phone from last season.

Schweitzer
0322081330.jpg

Mt. Bachelor
0310081027.jpg

Vail Backside past the bowls
0102081107.jpg

Just looked at a Trail map, apparently I have done the throne, I meant to say Silver King, thats the next peak over, but I agree, some of the best runs I've ever had!!

-Adam

BTW, anyone know Steven's Pass fairly well? I've only been a handful of times but would love to go with someone who has a good understanding of the mountain and could show me some good BC terrain? I dont' care wether you ride or ski.

-Adam

BTW, anyone know Steven's Pass fairly well? I've only been a handful of times but would love to go with someone who has a good understanding of the mountain and could show me some good BC terrain? I dont' care wether you ride or ski.

-Adam
Skied there every weekend in the winter since I was 3

Back