• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Simple locker question

for those who had the aussie lockers installed for more then two years, how is it holding up? I'm considering getting some for my cherokee...
Aussies hold up really well but they tend to tear D30 carriers apart if you use the stock carrier. Get a stronger aftermarket carrier for your D30 and you should be good for a couple years at least.

Aussies hold up really well but they tend to tear D30 carriers apart if you use the stock carrier. Get a stronger aftermarket carrier for your D30 and you should be good for a couple years at least.

I keep hearing people say that aussie lockers in the front make it hard to steer while in 4hi...how hard?

a lunch box locker would be your powertrax lockrite, no-slip, an aussie locker.. You are supposed to beable to install it very quickly within an hour so you could theoretically do it over your lunch hour.. hence the term lunchbox locker.

You're joking right?

The term "lunchbox locker" comes from taking the internals out of the carrier and replacing them with the locker. The carrier is the lunchbox that has been repacked with a better lunch. :cool:

My Aussie was a very easy install in my C8.25.

Back