• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierrafest

There were flash flood warnings out there when all those weird thunder storms were rolling through earlier this week and last.

I cold see huge thunder clouds over the mountains today when I was coming back from dropping of the Jeep.

"Whole world turning grey and it looks like rain. Oh ... Oh, here comes the rain ." :listenmus

Ya guess that was a dumb idea then haha not my first and definitely not the last :). Doors on it is.
You built those tube doors for a reason, which was not to have them sitting at home in your garage.

Go prepared.

I've had good luck as far as weather goes on the 'Con. But I'm prepared should it turn ugly. Usually thunderstorms pass quickly. Worse case you get soaking wet for a while. You can try to avoid that with a poncho, but if not, make sure you have dry clothes to change into and warm clothes.

Go prepared.

CJ mike and I are packing - leaving 6am Sunday AM plan to be @ Loon Lake by noon??

I keep looking for more info about crash. Hope everyone is all ok!
I also hope they allow Naxja to roll thru on Monday morning!
See you all up there.

Back