• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SIERRAFEST TSHIRTS!!!!

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
T-Shirt Time

Its time to order shirts for SierrFest 2016.

We are just doing tshirts. We can do vneck, crew cut, mens and womens so please be specific in your order and quantity.

Here is the design.
c87295a96b2852cbfc1aeb43ea72b41d.jpg

Prices are:
$15 for red name
$20 for black
Plus sizes are additional $4 per shirt

Shirts will be dispences at the event. If you cannot make the event they will be mailed to you at your expence after the event.

After you have posted up your order please pm me with you paymeny info. Either cash at the event or paypal before.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Bruce - 1 red - XL Men's regular old T shirt - made outgoing text will up date additional needs

and Yes I think Gordo is Sexy

1- Mens Large Tall Crew neck
1 Mens V neck XL
1 womans Large fitted V neck
1 womans Medium fitted V neck
if you can do what it takes to make my shirts extra sexy, i would appreciate it.

Front only

So with every tshirt order you get a bonus dose of sexy absolutely FREE. So order early to get yours NOW.

Shirt order cut off to have your shirt at the event is the 25th of july. If you order after that date I will not be able to get it togeather in time for the event. However i can still get a shirt to you after the event if needed.

Put me down for one men's large.

Can I get an extra dose of sexy? I need all the help I can get haha.

Keep em coming guys. Ill start sending out payment requests next week. If you havent yet, pm me your paypal or payment preference.

The sexy is on short supply. Get yours NOW!!

1x L crew

I would like a side of Sexy if possible.

please order 1 Mens XXL for Nick Monteleone - he can't remember his log on to Naxja

Payment requests are going out this weekend. Keep them coming in guys. Cutoff to get your shirt at the event is monday.

If you havent already PM me you payment info. Paypal or cash at the event.

Back