• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters
Back to the Bay Gents!

Its alittle more battled than I'd like it but eh thats the way it goes!

Anyone have some wrenching room for beer and/or camaraderie? Man its hard to find some floor space in the Bay! lol.

I'm trying to find a place to throw in my stroker that I've been hauling around for FAAAR too long... Anyone up for a weekend or ??? Will pay in goods, services or free drinks at a bar I work at that! lol

Thanks and looking forward to finding some good ppl to wheel with!

~s

Where in the Bay are you?

Thank man. Still building the rig but I will have it more together this spring (32" tires) and would love to do some wheeling with some local people. :wave:

Well so much for the 32's. I have 31's and they will be on tomorrow.

Just moved to Santa Clara with my '01 patriot blue Xj from Pittsburgh, PA!

Wow that is a major change, Welcome! You have any pic's of your rig?

Roseville (near Sac), CA. Jake 19
been lurkin and cant tell you guys how nice it is to see so many xj's in the area instead of everyone just being from the midwest

doing some decent upgrades to my 93 (118k! still stock) DD very soon. cant wait to start wheelin
82.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! Nice rig, I can't wait to see all upgrades soon.

Hi, my Name is Chris. Im an alcoholc.... I mean work-aholic. I live on the Central Coast. Currently near Pismo Beach. I have a 89 white POS. Currently sitting on Chrysler 29 spline 8.25 and Hp disco 30. I have a nondisco 30 with ABS shafts and an 31 spline 8.8 sitting on stands slowley gettting built to be swapped in. Its rolling on 315/75r16 Goodyear Mt/R Kevlars.
The night I brought her home
20120226_212034-1.jpg

Her she is now.
f5a08c46.jpg

She still needs lots of work, but I'm not gonna complain. Took me just over three months to get this far. We'lll see what the next three months has to offer.

Nice looking rig Chris. I have not gotted that far in two years.

I thought I would introduce myself since I moved to Sacramento for Wyotech and have been away from Jeeps for about a year. I'm about to start another build though in the next couple of weeks, and I'd definitely like to get involved with the club out here.

Back