• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Deer Valley Run - June 26 - June 28

One thing I haven not mentioned is a "trail photographer". Does anyone have a friend, wife or girlfriend coming along that wouldn't mind snapping shots of everyone? With a group this large it would be a shame to not get photo's of most everyone :yelclap:

3 MORE DAYS!!!!!! :party: :cheers:

One thing I haven not mentioned is a "trail photographer". Does anyone have a friend, wife or girlfriend coming along that wouldn't mind snapping shots of everyone? With a group this large it would be a shame to not get photo's of most everyone :yelclap:

3 MORE DAYS!!!!!! :party: :cheers:

I'll have a professional photographer with my group, I'll have him bring his good equipment.

Only a few days, can't wait.
Rob...give us a call, Eric and I are going down on Friday morning sometime and running Strawberry, then Deer Valley to the campground. 342 8872

Also, if anyone is interested, I just took off my Rubicon Express Drop Brackets w/ Supports. Looking to get $200, let me know if anyone wants me to bring them on this trip???

Bryan

Hey i was lookin at the map, and directions to the campground. says to take lower blue lake from 88, but when i look on the map it seems to dead end... does that road go all the way through to hwy 4?, someone going from the sac area help me out here, im leaving friday at about noon 1 pm.

Hey i was lookin at the map, and directions to the campground. says to take lower blue lake from 88, but when i look on the map it seems to dead end... does that road go all the way through to hwy 4?, someone going from the sac area help me out here, im leaving friday at about noon 1 pm.

I am looking at Google and if you are taking 50, you would take it to 89, to 88/89 to 4.

If you want a short cut - take the Strawberry trail to the Deer Valley Trail. The DV trail will pop you out right at camp :)

So Im staying at a hotel in angels camp on friday, and driving up on highway 4 in the morning.

Can't wait.

Only a few days, can't wait.
Rob...give us a call, Eric and I are going down on Friday morning sometime and running Strawberry, then Deer Valley to the campground. 342 8872

Also, if anyone is interested, I just took off my Rubicon Express Drop Brackets w/ Supports. Looking to get $200, let me know if anyone wants me to bring them on this trip???

Bryan

I am pissed off i cant make it Brian!! I hope you take some good pic's. This will be a good run for the new long arm set up!

It clicks in every turn, and if you get on the throttle in a turn, the inside tire squeals. But, I can go up some ledges in 2wd, where I wasn't able to in 4.

What are most of you doing friday?

Hey ya'all - This has turned into quite a group :yelclap:

I am not sure how many are actually camping at Hermit Valley, I know a couple of you are coming up Saturday morning and a couple are staying elsewhere.

The head count as of this morning is 26 Rigs and 34 People :kissyou:

It is going to be cozy at Hermit Valley Camp Ground. So try and think about that when setting up. If it gets too cozy for anyone, there is more camping about 1/4 mile up the road on the right.

This promises to be a KICK ASS, LONG DAY!!!!

Again, I can't wait to meet all of the new folks and see some old friends.

~Mark

P.S. The ribs are going to KICK ASS TOO :chef:

I'll be coming from Fairfield. Hwy12 to I5 to Charter Way (Hwy4) in Stockton on Friday Morning. Any of you want to meet up at the Mc Donalds on Charter Way and I5?

Might be safer to go as a group.

Kelly

I see a few posts about who is leaving when but - is anyone leaving the bay area BEFORE 10am on Friday? I have a buddy flying solo from San Jose and he would like to caravan.

I am leaving tomorrow night and he can't leave until Friday. You can send me a PM.

Thanks......

shark, i'm leaving friday morning around 10-11am from the bay area along with my two toyota buddies (2 toyotas, but 5 ppl including passengers) and 'johnpatrick', meeting at the 580/680 interchange in dublin. our plan is to hit up slickrock friday afternoon since we can't stay for the sunday run. your buddy can caravan with us, but we won't be leaving BEFORE 10am, more like before 11am with a stop for lunch somewhere on the way up.

Hello, hello, is this thing on?

I'll be coming from Fairfield. Hwy12 to I5 to Charter Way (Hwy4) in Stockton on Friday Morning. Any of you want to meet up at the Mc Donalds on Charter Way and I5?

Might be safer to go as a group.

Kelly

Back