• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your jeep! Thread

Daily Driver
IMG_6413.jpg

Project Rig
130.JPG

Shes a little beat up :laugh:

naxjapost001.jpg

n502471079_1618370_7705.jpg

Nah shes perty up close compared to mine.

P9050051.jpg

P9050066.jpg

P9050074.jpg

P9050080.jpg

P9050081.jpg

And more of Mudjunkies jeep

P9050076.jpg

P9050077.jpg

disclaimer: I did not take any of these photos so there for it is not my fault if someone is being pictured stuck and impossible to get unstuck. :laugh3:

you can get them at any bike shop. i can get them thru one of my distributors

Sorry Guys, its my DD, and I'll be completely honest, its seen the trails like twice, the beach a few times back home, and maybe few dozen snow banks... I"ll post more "appropriate" pics when its a little more seasoned... lol

Yeah that's just THULE fairing...

geez man, was that second video of the flop on purpose?? That first one was hairy, but the second just looked intentional!

LOL.... yes, very definitely, I was up there watching him This was at the Pirate 4x4 Unibody Run this past weekend. He was trying hard to roll it, and finally succeeded. That XJ is apparently becoming a buggy very soon, so he was having fun trying to dent it up all day.

yea that unibody run was alot of fun and watching him barrel roll that jeep was probably the highlight of my day

mud junkie, I dig the anti gun control sticker :D

everyone is always saying that my high lift case looks like a rifle case ...
and my friend had an extra glock sticker lying around... 93xjcowboy, after
this weekend my jeep in in some dire need of repair, i have been having
electrical gremlins out the a$$

picture.php

only because the sight of radius arms unloading makes me all giddy

geez man, was that second video of the flop on purpose?? That first one was hairy, but the second just looked intentional!

Yes that was quite intentional. If you watch the first one you can hear someone saying back up and try it again.

Mudjunkie: thats always good to hear that I made someones day! What kind of gremlins are you having anyway? anything that you can pull off my jeep?

Andy: hopefully it is going to be a buggy by next summer because I already have the itch to wheel.

Back