• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your jeep! Thread

DSCF2489.jpg

No recent pics, but here is one from last year on the beach

she can fly
IMG_4182.jpg

she crawls
n1363110019_30342932_8254353.jpg

she hits the governor
4744_1100326832719_1363110052_30342213_1244563_n.jpg

her radius arms unload
4144_505044926024_226300669_111184_6230871_n.jpg

she frightens women
5820_1122951558323_1363110052_30416274_1399383_n.jpg

she cleans up nice
4144_505044891094_226300669_111177_4848663_n.jpg

Nice lookin... where on the shore are you from?

I live in Little Egg Harbor but we spend a lot of time on the beach in Brigantine (mostly down the south end near the jetty for surfing or at the cove surf fishing w/ my bro). From what I hear, the city has installed an air pump on the north end entrance/exit so those w/o onboard air can fill up after coming off the beach - nice to see the city giving something back for the $165 beach permit fee.

Hey Huppo 224, sorry I never got your message - still have the stock springs and slightly tweaked stock front bumper if you're interested - still free!! If you plan on coming down, send me a pm in advance - I will try to meet you right off the GSParkway exit 58.

I live in Little Egg Harbor but we spend a lot of time on the beach in Brigantine (mostly down the south end near the jetty for surfing or at the cove surf fishing w/ my bro). From what I hear, the city has installed an air pump on the north end entrance/exit so those w/o onboard air can fill up after coming off the beach - nice to see the city giving something back for the $165 beach permit fee.

Hey Huppo 224, sorry I never got your message - still have the stock springs and slightly tweaked stock front bumper if you're interested - still free!! If you plan on coming down, send me a pm in advance - I will try to meet you right off the GSParkway exit 58.

I live at the opposite end of the shore. Only 10 minutes from Sandy Hook. Hupo is definitely closer to me. We need to get together and hit up Wharton. Actually the PO of my Jeep had an Island beach state park fishing pass on it. Haven't taken her out on the beach anywhere around here yet. Is it a straight beach permit or is it one of the ones like IBSP where it's a fishing permit and you need to carry poles with you.

I live at the opposite end of the shore. Only 10 minutes from Sandy Hook. Hupo is definitely closer to me. We need to get together and hit up Wharton. Actually the PO of my Jeep had an Island beach state park fishing pass on it. Haven't taken her out on the beach anywhere around here yet. Is it a straight beach permit or is it one of the ones like IBSP where it's a fishing permit and you need to carry poles with you.

The beach permit in Brigantine is required to drive onto the beach - doesn't matter if you're surfing, fishing, swimming, or building sand castles. The good thing is that the permit is good for an entire year so you can drive on in January if you want. You don't have to have fishing poles, some people drive on w/ a cup of coffee and the morning paper.

Actually now that I think of it. It's my Drag link that is tweaked. My front tires are taking a god damn beating :\

dude if you would have asked quiker i had a entire xj steering setup i would have given to you. if you want one there are a couple of xj's by me that still have the part. shoot me a pm we'll make a run to the junk yard

Back