• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your jeep! Thread

i dunno ... you wanna give me your engine cowboy? how about a headlights, and the plug
for your headlight switch ... i'll probably run out to shorty and daves saturday moring and
try to snag whatever i can but i learned something new the other day, don't turn on your
headlights if you have an h4 conversion and you have water in them

I feel all small compared to all the lifted ones.. :/

IMG_0023.jpg

XJ Beater - is that an airhorn I spy up there?

reminds me... I gotta get my darn horn working and post up some pics. My camera is out of batteries, will take some pics as soon as I fix that.

yep, mack truck, even have the roof mounted pull solonoid, runs off the onboard air setup and is louder then hell, my buddy works as a mechanic at pride and they had a wrecked semi so he scavenged all the airlines, solonoid, and horn for me

yep, mack truck, even have the roof mounted pull solonoid, runs off the onboard air setup and is louder then hell, my buddy works as a mechanic at pride and they had a wrecked semi so he scavenged all the airlines, solonoid, and horn for me

DO want! I'd love to get one of them.

i dunno ... you wanna give me your engine cowboy? how about a headlights, and the plug
for your headlight switch ... i'll probably run out to shorty and daves saturday moring and
try to snag whatever i can but i learned something new the other day, don't turn on your
headlights if you have an h4 conversion and you have water in them

I have 2 sets of silver-stars for the xj and if you want the switch I dont think Ill need it. I want to run off-road lights when I go buggy so Im going to have flip switches.

pretty sweet man! i got a new jeep, picked up a comanche for a grand
DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

This is before the lift. Picture courtesy of MrSimon
IMG_1912.jpg

This is with the rear lift done
SL730182.jpg

No pics of the whole thing done yet as I don't own a camera. Gotta try to borrow my sister's and get one.

Totally loving this truck now. Can't wait to mod it.

_CBM2824.jpg

10124_162298280305_635680305_4086946_7281661_n.jpg

Very nice. I'm liking everything. Heres me and Nick working on Mosey.

dscf3786i.jpg

dscf3787c.jpg

dscf3788.jpg

dscf3790.jpg

dscf3791.jpg

dscf3792u.jpg

New drag link :) I'm taking her to the shop for an alignment tomorrow. Then hopefully to the junkyard for tow points and whatnot.

Btw I went to nicks house at 11pm and left at 3AM

was a fun night.

This is before the lift. Picture courtesy of MrSimon
IMG_1912.jpg

This is with the rear lift done
SL730182.jpg

No pics of the whole thing done yet as I don't own a camera. Gotta try to borrow my sister's and get one.

a two door country thats awsome. :worship:

I'll hopefully be posting new pics of my rig after the lift install next week. *or i'll be posting pics of what we broke*

Overland, I love your rig man its my inspiration.

Back