• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

show me your daily driver ..

P1010003-1.jpg

SR's are overrated. If your going to turbo go KA-T.

I wouldnt waste my time with that motor... Id go straight to an RB if i wanted to get things done.

Then again, im all about the 20B so what do i know... :D

Damn.. old school. Gotta get at least a black top in there.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I cannot justify swapping out a perfectly good engine for something that may not even work in the long run, also the hassle of finding critical parts locally. It's my daily driver and occasional weekend drift toy, so major down time is not an option. "slow cars make fast drivers"

SR's are overrated. If your going to turbo go KA-T.

If i had any turbo engine in my car, it would be a ka24e-t. Just to spark hate from the purists and avoid a cluttered engine bay.

I wouldnt waste my time with that motor... Id go straight to an RB if i wanted to get things done.

Then again, im all about the 20B so what do i know... :D

I would not even waste my time with that motor... I'd go straight to an LS1 if i wanted to get things done. :D

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I cannot justify swapping out a perfectly good engine for something that may not even work in the long run, also the hassle of finding critical parts locally. It's my daily driver and occasional weekend drift toy, so major down time is not an option. "slow cars make fast drivers"

Initial D? :D

I would not even waste my time with that motor... I'd go straight to an LS1 if i wanted to get things done. :D
haha oh man our 13B makes so much power, i cant imagine a 20B.

But yeah the LS1 is going into my S30 if i ever decide to finish working on it.

haha yeah i might be able to pull up a pic of my S30 when it still had the L24 in it.

Original 1971 :D

n6310842_2413205_8611.jpg

Yeah, thats a pic of my 1979 510 sedan. Me and a couple buddies are stripping it and turning it into an autocross racer. 2nd gen 510 4 link rear solid axle and 4spd manual. It that a pic of a 240z?

Nice i love 510s. We auto-x our project RX-7 all the time.

n6310173_33849722_1245.jpg

SJSIG111.jpg

Yup thats the way it was the day i got it:

n6310842_2413182_6505.jpg

Back