• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shot Gun Advice From So Cal

Lot's of Model 12 love I see. That's good. They are straight shooters for sure.

Raahauge Gun Show/ Shooting fair is the last weekend of May. Try out a lot of different shot guns and get a feel for one.

Raahauge Gun Show/ Shooting fair is the last weekend of May. Try out a lot of different shot guns and get a feel for one.

I went this year my son shot for first time 22 rifle and ww2 twin 308 I wasn't interested in shotgun at that time was very cool but long lines to shoot I wanted to shot the 50 cal.

I went this year my son shot for first time 22 rifle and ww2 twin 308 I wasn't interested in shotgun at that time was very cool but long lines to shoot I wanted to shot the 50 cal.

Nice! I can't wait for next years show. I am in the market for a new handgun so am looking forward to trying some new ones.

Nice! I can't wait for next years show. I am in the market for a new handgun so am looking forward to trying some new ones.
A new one? The best design has been out for over 100 years...
sp-1.jpg

A new one? The best design has been out for over 100 years...

1911? Have not shot one yet... looks like a nice gun. But i do want a .45

Back