• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

She said WHAT???!!!

Love2Ride450 said:
I already told you guys, I didn't use any armor all or tire grease on my tires! When I wash it, I use super clean and a scrub brush on the rubber, and that is it! They aren't shiny, just clean. In the first series of pics, the tires are wet because I just washed it, then backed it out on the road.!!!1

Thanks for all the comments. I am not particularly fond of the color either, I will hopefully be painting it red this summer.
ASGHHHHHHHHHHH There are too many red XJs!! .....I'm slowly converting mine to scratch, dent, primer and stickers.... :gee:

Red jeeps are also Top heavy..:explosion btw.. the jeep is ugly, But what jeep isnt?

:peace:

When I have White walls, they HAVE to be clean. SO, the white walls must now be inside. I will spend 15 minutes cleaning my Jeep and another scrubbing the white letters with SOS.

I get OCD when it comes to White walls. Used to do Lowrider shows. Can't believe how much money would go into the ride and the car would look like shit because of brown white walls.

We have gotten into the habit of calling it 'rollover red'....

:D

BTW the only thing ugly on that white Jeep is:

Small off-road lites on rack..

and what is up with the whitewalls....(or did someone else already point the obvious atrocities out?)

You must not have seen the last few pics. I removed the small lights in leiu of some 6"ers. As far as the white letters go, I like them. I don't like them on cars, but I do on larger tires. So long as the white letters are white.:greensmok

Love2Ride450 said:
You must not have seen the last few pics. I removed the small lights in leiu of some 6"ers. As far as the white letters go, I like them. I don't like them on cars, but I do on larger tires. So long as the white letters are white.:greensmok

I hadn't checked out the entire thread.
White is still the coolest color out there for Cherokees!
But.....have you ever seen what raised white letters look like
when your driving down the road?
They look like you have white walls.......

I like my white 2dr....

At first glance, people get freaked out thinking it's a cop coming to get them for driving on the dunes.....(the WSP 4x4 p/u is white, no markings.....)

Seeming as I used to do securtiy patrols as a side job, I think I got the cop style driving down....turn shaply, and fly up on'em.....

i guess thats where i got lucky.

when the heep was running, if i wasnt looking, my wife would take it.
if i was working on it, my wife was right there to give me a wrench when i needed it
when i was wheeling, she was right there in the passenger seat next to me
after a long day at play, she would be right there cleaning it up with me.
and when we would pull into the driveway, she would get out and look at it with me in awe.

i really need to get that thing running again. i miss it so bad

Everytime I see my Jeep in my driveway it gives me a tingling sensation down my spine. I love Jeeps so much that everytime I see any Jeep (wrangler/xj/grand cherokee hemi or srt-8) I say "ooooh thats a sweet jeep," even if it really isn't I just have so much love for them.

XJeeper20 said:
Everytime I see my Jeep in my driveway it gives me a tingling sensation down my spine. I love Jeeps so much that everytime I see any Jeep (wrangler/xj/grand cherokee hemi or srt-8) I say "ooooh thats a sweet jeep," even if it really isn't I just have so much love for them.

OK... I think you need therapy, dude...:wierd:

probably been said before... but the rack needs to be black. just my opinion, but when i look at it, the silver attacks my eyes.

but what do i know, im just a 17 yr. old jeep noob :]

probably been said before... but the rack needs to be black. just my opinion, but when i look at it, the silver attacks my eyes.

but what do i know, im just a 17 yr. old jeep noob :]

This is where i count myself as fortunate. My girl loves my xj. She thinks it is hot and gets incredibly mad when I do not let her drive it. Shes saving to get her own so she can start wheelin with me.

The only thing that should be pretty on a jeep are the welds.

Also yeah black out that rack. Flat black powdercoat.

man, must be nice to find a girl who likes your jeep.

where can i find me a man that likes my jeep?

Back